COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

it was a 0/3 and that’s why I’m good :innocent:

1 Like

I really liked this post because I was feeling similarly from spec (I wanted content to read)

tommy is the only one who hasn’t checked in yet right

1 Like

2 Likes

butternut squash?

pumpkin! it’s a seasonal flavor

1 Like

To clarify, you’re talking about EoD1?

yea

You sure did save my ass for potential 1/3 with Freckles.

Still, do you think Badeline has good intentions informing you about my stubborness not wanting a 0/3?

i don’t renember her doing that?

I don’t renember a single message from her including recent ones past being annoyed at work so whatever trick she tried failed

I acted upon voting you on my own

wait is that who i think it is or no

who is meow

1 Like

i find badeline kinda susy baka

If we’re intending to do another 0/3 clearing 6 towns by end of day 2, then adding both Meow and Badeline might be bad advice.

VOTE: badeline
VOTE: tommy
VOTE: arctic

we are going for wolves i think