COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

What about you @bystander

i think it’s good

VOTE: meow
VOTE: tommy
VOTE: arctic

but i’m gonna take some time to read the new slot

good as in i don’t have any significant issues with it

VOTE: arctic
VOTE: meow
VOTE: tommy

VOTE: arctic
VOTE: meow
VOTE: tommy

On Badeline’s previous wagon, there doesn’t seem to be voted by wolves #1560

doesn’t that make is less likely to be meow over badeline? i’m confused

What I proposed is another possibility, but frankly I am confusing you how it concerns Meow if they were intending to do 1/3 with Freckles, but we can agree there’s likely 2 wolves in here.

I would thought Badeline would be entirely pure and innocent wagon at that time, hence I want to switch to Ash/Meow

More so 3/3. We have our town, now we need to find the wolves.

Thats what we’re doing yes.

I’m known for my charm.

Pumpkin in your pasta sauce is a really good way to add substance and texture. Highly reccomend!

In 90% of cases, 1/3 is what wolves want as it gives the least amount of info. I’m sure there are some edge cases, but we have no reason to believe they are applicable right now.

1 Like

I see freckles and arctic as a very likely pair. The way they positoned around one another d1 and now into d2 screams w/w to me. They both hard townread eachother d1, and attempted to get eachother into the final trio. They almost succeded. And then, both of them come into today and immediatley hard scumread the other.

1 Like

do you see arctic/meow paired in any way btw

1 Like

Not currently. Not to say they are defintley not paired. They could be. It’s not where I’m leaning right now, though. The three I currently have voted is who I believe the team is.

1 Like

i could be convinced onto meow/arctic/freckles instead i suppose

1 Like

What are your feelings on Eaves?

very NAI

i guess i liked they showed up today with super anti-consensus reads lmfao

I did like that as well, but with their previous gameplay it still felt very meh to me.

I could be convinced to move onto meow/arctic/freckles. I won’t be changing anytime soon though. We still have a full day, and its likely wagons will shift a lot regardless

1 Like

why is my phone screen striped again