COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

as i typed that it unstriped itself

anyway my read on tommy has dropped a lot cause he said he’d lock in d2 and then he hasnt been here so im fine w

VOTE: tommy
VOTE: arctic
VOTE: meow

altho i could slot in like gummy or maybe chomps (despite my liking his d1 vote im just. not wowed) for arctic

2 Likes

yeah i want to see more from tommy and eaves in particular

arctic has also been quieter than i would expect, but i imagine it’s hard to post when so widely suspected? but then again like

okay this is gonna sound dumb but i don’t really believe in losing WIM when poed in this game bc you could very easily be cleared without dying just by nature of the game

so hm

4 Likes

btw it may be late to ask but what is an elin.

lmao i forgot abt eaves

im not surprised by her not being here much regardless of alignment cause she does that but her showing up would be nice

can you elect me king of the mu migrants bc i post and dont engage in identity theft

1 Like

Thats fair. Tommys lack of activity is also concerning to me, and I could see him on a team with freckles/arctic fairly easily.

2 Likes

Autumn are you a wolf?

no im a dog. easy mistake

1 Like

Good answer. Woof.

1 Like

Yes agreed and what I proposed on wagonmatics earlier is that I can see Freckles 1/3 if Chomps didn’t jumped in to break the tie.

I won’t get my hopes up that Chomps is cleared if that’s the case for towncred.

I still think freckles is very likely wolf. From my understanding there may be a meta thing going on as to why she isn’t? Could that be clarified?

I’m not luka (rip if I had known the name was already commonly used elsewhere)

do you like badeline for purity reasons as well?

oh is that why you townread badeline sod I forgot about that

just as I was about to ask for eaves meta

I thought the indifference d1 was towny and also thought the gummy and badeline wolfreads were good, but I’ll have to check the explanations now I think

my understanding was freckles’s real identity is in their town meta

I think I like how direct badeline sounds

It doesn’t help solving Badeline for me, when she can’t answer more behind mere words she already said.

You can townread me for it but I should make it known it is a deliberate choice I make when playing on this account. My directness is NAI.

1 Like