COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

I don’t really. but I don’t really know who else would be, so I don’t mind getting a 1/3 since it would provide some level of confirmation, even if it’s just that one of you two is a wolf. hopefully tommy will post a bit later.

we’re basically dividing 9 players into 3/6 right, we’ll know how many wolves are in the 6 pool, and then we just play uh divide and conquer or whatever

oh so it’s not a town metaread?

given that may impersonated someone himself not long ago probably yes

1 Like

If not then this doesnt hurt to have different 0/3, but it shouldn’t be hard to make distinction.

ftr this is pointless

like if you aren’t going to send freckles then just send me and keep it the way things are

sending badeline instead of me (with tommy and meow) is a really bad idea - like why would we send a group of people who were pushing conflicting things yesterday, assuming it’s a 1/3 or a 2/3 we don’t really get anything out of it because we don’t know what the wolves were doing, it’ll just be “x is the wolf and their plan was this” or “y is the wolf and their plan was smth completely different”. because badeline and freckles/tommy were pushing different things yesterday

if you want to vote badeline then you need to do it with the other townsiders like chomps and gummy, but i’m pretty sure this is a way worse idea than just seeing how many wolves are in freckles and the people who voted for her

2 Likes

and may is still a mod?! terrifying

1 Like

not at all
i don’t think many people here have even played with ijayx, but as someone who has it feels like he’s not taking the game seriously enough to be outside of either range

1 Like

okay so the reasoning here is to vote for a bunch of people in the same “camp” to see if the ideas being pushed were town-agendaed or wolf-agendaed?

yes

1 Like

okay hmm I see the logic, and it is appealing

I had people divided into camps for d1, but I haven’t thought much about it for d2. hopefully will get to it tonight

I kinda thought a wolf gummy would give a 1/3 result, I don’t really think she townsided d1 in either of her last wolfgames. I also remember she being the one to not want freckles in the vote in the first place near the end

VOTE: arctic
VOTE: meow
VOTE: tommy

1 Like

huh?

i’m not putting badeline with meow

well what the fuck why would the host allow impersonating and then revealing later in the game

like i get alting but like what

Arctic, Autumn and Freckles are voting on Meow, along with gummy. If Meow is the 1/3 and Gummy is the 2/3 that way,

Then it leads back to the three names I mentioned earlier if this leads to 3/3, but it’s range is too big for one day and many possibilities.

That was on #1560 vote count back then

This was mason hunting. Can we vote autumn?

3/4 in tommy arctic meow autumn

2 Likes

i mean he probably wouldn’t have permitted the outting midway either way but he just did it regardless

I think meow and autumn are always wolves

VOTE: meow
VOTE: autumn
VOTE: tommy

1 Like