COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

@Badeline

I liked tommy’s last post for what it’s worth, it sounds kinda resigned and unaware

Well look I am a little preoccupied to find the right message, but your tone feel flat!

the issue is I think I kinda townread everyone left now

(I am referring to Badeline btw))

see that claim by freckles/jay feels bizarre to me, it feels like a rewrite of history to make me look bad because i didn’t even make a read on frostwolf, if i am being extremely charitable then he could have extrapolated this from me questioning a townread on frostwolf (because before eod, this is genuinely all i said about him). sure it works with it being on his mind based on his read at sod1, but for me to care about that he would 1. have to have said this before frostwolf was mech revealed town and 2. actually be based in the reality of what i said - and neither of these are true

1 Like

reminds me a bit of this:

I had thought frost sounded normal, in the sense I would gth townread him, but I basically did that as a spec in the most recent game where he was wolf, so I didn’t have high confidence. so maybe, I don’t know

I think gummy is a pretty good frost reader though, so it could be from that

thanks, will fact-check later

do you think I’m reading too much into frost vs freckles voters (I guess you might be biased as someone who didn’t vote frost)?

well the reason it’s correct to resolve freckles today is so we can read into the frost vs freckles voters and know if they are likely to contain wolves trying to get a 1/3 on day 1. if freckles is town then we’ll know they aren’t any more likely to be wolves than the people who voted 0/3s. and i do lean on her being a wolf because going off of socials i think badeline and gummy (the non-clear 0/3 voters) have sounded townier than the freckles voters today. but this could also just be a product of the fact most freckles voters aren’t really playing the game. it does make me think that it’s the level 1 world and wolves have essentially given up

and i’m aware i fall into that category too, but i also wanted to send me and freckles so that’s my counter argument

1 Like

i feel bad for not really being proactive but i have very little thoughts on what people are posting today + i’ve skimmed/backread the people i suspect and not much has changed

i don’t hate meow’s posts but it isn’t really enough to move the needle because they aren’t really taking a stance on who we should vote

2 Likes

how would being suspected as town for arctic make it hard for him to post lol? how do u believe that

1 Like

I was thinking that Meow is in the picture as well, you might have noticed my colored names in EoD1 #1560

1 Like

have u read the recent stuff from her

1 Like

yes i agree, and idk why y ou arent voting for freckles based on this entire thing

I will correct it in due time, but you also need to speak for other voters to go that route.

yes and i don’t see why it’s alignment indicative

as either alignment they can just make a discord alt if they need to use a mason chat or a wolf chat and the other masons/other wolves will just know that it isn’t actually freckles. that’s what happens when an unouted alt rands wolf normally in some games

2 Likes

so true I fear I’m just going to sheep the consensus at the end of this

I’m staring at the playerlist, and I don’t feel very confident on anyone. it doesn’t matter too much anyway, I assume we’ll go non-overlapping, and we’ll get info regardless (and maybe it’ll help for me to be in the pool anyway if we get wolves, so I can get a better sense of direction).

i mean
the top wagons are me, you and tommy

unless you think both of me and tommy are mafia then you shouldn’t be fine with the wagons cuz a 1/3 is the worst thing we can get, even if it’s technically info

ok but it’s impersonation

would hosts rlly allow that

o k 4d wifom

i don’t have a lot od confidence in thid being 2 3 ngl UNVOTE