COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

what info?

Freckles eaves are never w/w because literally everyone waas content with bys/eaves/freckles d1 beam, they themselves wanted it too

1 Like

Do 10 votes on autumn
Do 10 votes on meow
Discuss the last wolf, i think its Tommy > Arctic

Eaves / Freckles never w/w

Solve from this position please @ everyone

2 Likes

think the way freckles read eaves d1 wasnt w/w either ya

1 Like

3 Likes

is it even possible to end day early

1 Like

How is it you are still the only one thinking that and you don’t actually investigate truly as to why no one else on the table shares the same opinion? I don’t get it really.

Who is meow the sub for btw

Wow found it already

:ayaya:

1 Like

I would agree with whoever said Meow was hesitant because they do feel quite a bit non-committal on people they should be viewing as PoE, whilst they did say that they were finding the game hard due to townreading the entire board. I would still argue there’s a lot you could nitpick at D1 based on the 3 clears we’ve now got, so I don’t think I particularly buy Meow thinking the game is hard.

But welcome to the game anyways meow.

2 Likes

Well well well

Wow, we synced like you’re the real freckles :ayaya:

oh my gosh!!! we are sooo twinning ^^

1 Like

She doesn’t talk like that babygirl

1 Like

serbian noises

1 Like

okay eaves while you’re here can you give us your top townreads besides the innocent childs and your top scumreads

1 Like

Have you read anything of the game since yesterday @eaves

i feel begrayed

this is pretty good

1 Like