COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Hi friends sorry I’ve been a little busy last day or two, I’ll be catching up tomorrow because I’ve more free time but just checking in for now

Yay we did some amazing day 1 we are an awesome go team

3 Likes

Currently writing why I think you’re a wolf oops

this is really funny to me for some reason lol

3 Likes

I think Tommy is an easy wolf ngl, he had a decent start but after that his meatier posts ended up being all mechtalk whilst his actual content was mostly wolfsiding one liners.

I did think him/Tutuu were a diff check as I said in my readslist D1, mostly because Tommy started jumping on Tutuu at SoD when Tutuu was probably at his lowest threadpoint of the game, so I do think a w!Tommy would have opportunistically jumped on that.

1 Like

I see I’m too wagon so presumably I am getting voted, I kind of don’t mind who I’m getting voted with if it’s ash/arctic though so that’s probably fine I do think they can be a wolf pairing

I think like my reads day 1 obviously suck so I do need to fully reassess and like invest my reads maybe gg

Btw not sure what exactly has been said but while there’s merit in sheeping cleared town, it’s also going to make solving harder later so I will be casting my own votes anyways and encourage everyone to do the same rather than blindly sheep :pray:

1 Like

I carried you know

Welcome back to the game tho Tommy, would love to hear your reads now with the 0/3 lock in since you were susp of Tutuu/Frost D1, so what’s the worldview looking like now?

1 Like

i take resoinsiblility for our sucess. once we fail its tutuus fault lowkgenuinely

1 Like

gummy did u see tutuu post abt autumn? can u vote there

2 Likes

yeah im ngl ive been bouncing between arctic tommy arctic meow so i forgot i wasn’t voting autumn

vVOTE: meow
VOTE: autumn
VOTE: tommy

2 Likes

Is it opportunistic to find wolfy posting wolfy? I think regardless of tutus alignment, it’s a fair read for someone not having played with this player before, and honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if tutuu was tmied town someone along the way and it’s something I’m going to be looking into tomorrow, cause even with knowledge I still struggle to see how it was so obvious to everyone

1 Like

i said arctic twice oops

i meant autumn

I need to completely reassess tomorrow tbh because my reads were so ass so I’m going to read back and catch up with like knowledge of who’s what, during the night phase I kind of was coming round to arctic and ash’s posting was like bad tbh so I can see myself voting those two anyways

1 Like

Skimmed

It isn’t and villagers can misplay, the timing of your comment is what irked me at the time.

If wolves TMI’d Tutuu town and voted them to be in an 0/3 then their strategy would need to be questioned because they are boxing themselves in pretty badly. I think they could have accepted me in the 0/3, but Tutuu in the 0/3 seems a lot more +EV for town here.

Either way, I would label this game as being one where wolves have zero thread control than planning to play deep from super early thus far.

1 Like

big

do you have thoughts on meow/autumn pairing

is the milk in your workplace also skimmed

I do like feel strongly that wolves have distanced though so it’s unlikely to be a group of people who worked together yesterday/today

No doubt some wolves have pushed wolves since it’s basically mandatory on this setup

I’d like to see your working of who you think has distanced sure, whenever you have the time.