COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

i appr3ciqt3 u frost wolf]

from one ic to qnother

2 Likes

ok dihpresed

Yeah

1 Like

If this is 0/3 today, then I have no clue what wolves are doing. I wouldn’t be complaining much though.

1 Like

I’m not too opppsed to the wagons today. Either way I think it gives good info on freckles.

I will be working today as well. Hooray two jobs! I’ll check in and comment when I can, but it is very unlikely I’ll be around for eod.

I was thinking about how I feel like my slot and tommy’s slot have both been sorta assumed wolf, without really any townreads on us (tommy had some d1 townreads from harvest and freckles I think, ash from badeline). If either of us are wolves, it feels like we’re designated bus fodder or something. It does make me somewhat townread tommy a bit more.

I feel better about badeline as sorta the ā€œlone skepticā€ of questioning the reads on us. she doesn’t have that much threadpull, and I think expressing it draws more attention to her than she might want as wolf?

VOTE: autumnseas
VOTE: freckles

I will throw in an eaves vote as well
VOTE: eaves

1 Like

hm actually harvest is similar; I feel like I was the only one starting today with a harvest townread today. mm

going out now, so I’ll see when I get the chance to pop in. but I also don’t expect today to be hectic or anything to actually change, so I doubt it’ll matter

1 Like

Towny post

Honestly i can definitely see eaves mafia world just on the fact they were kinda shoved as potentially towncore without ever being towny (could have been the 1/3 play)

Why are they a difference check?

I think so too

And I actually still think autumn is town so ironically even though I have tie if the (now) clears in mafia, I do think I probably still voted 0/3 lol

Honestly meow is posting a lot better than ash was which makes the game harder

I do think content wise freckles/autumn are towny, whilst badeline has improved a lot d2 compared to d1

That being said…it feels like everyone is glossing over gummy? Why are they not being considered today?

If this is going to be 0/3 then this is also acceptable, as long wolves do not beam 3 masons, we can abuse the system to clear many towns as possible, that is one strategy.

If gummy is wolf I thought she should be a later beam regardless. I’d personally prefer information on the freckles wagon more than anything else. Both Gummy and Chomps weren’t on the freckles wagon, so I don’t want to beam them today. If the freckles wagon is laregly pure, then we know where to look.

1 Like

You are right on that.

I doubt we get 0/3 today I’ve a feeling we are going to end up like 1/3

Wait I just realised autumn is getting voted when did that happen

And I literally just caught up btw,

I actually am going to vote off wagon and I’m sure it will have no effect but I actually don’t really believe in the votes we have