At least one correct choice and one potential mine trap.
8 > himself (look at me I am town)
31 > unvote
41 & 43 > Ash and myself separately
488 > himself
687 > bystander, arctic, autumn (3/3 lead wagons)
708 > bystander, eaves and autumn (autumn and arctic loses position to eaves)
740 > bystander, eaves, himself
913 > bystander, freckles, eaves (Eaves lost position to Freckles and Tutuu)
freckles (5): Tommy, freckles, autumnseas, eaves, Chomps
1030 > myself (already believe there was 1/3, making it 2/3)
[End of Day 1]
1368 > Tommy, autumn (Tommy takes the lead over Meow)
1408 > tommy, autumn, himself (put himself in 3/3 before unvoting)
1422 > tommy, autumn, badeline (meow loses to badeline and autumn in contest for 3/3)
honorable mention 1459 > remove vote on arctic and meow by arctic, freckles, autumn, gummy and badeline, listen to bystander voting tommy and autumn?
honorable mention 1483 & 1488, believing Tommy, autumn and badeline are hits (I don’t remember lot of resistance from either of them?) and confronts gummy what I suspect from 1459 is tunneling between autumn and tommy, later call it 2/3