COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

I love that you get to taunt me here because you know it won’t bite you back this game lol

I read his posts, and disagreed.

Ok discuss

Tell me what you found townie about Arctic

jay who do u think is second most likely, chomps?

So again:

Chomps did not vote me to look town indicative himself, what it did matter in his votes that he tried to insert himself and realize it was a bad idea, replaces with Eaves which Autumn sheeped and left the vote there, because Freckles and eaves are meant to be framed.

So what did Chomps think when Tutuu suggested me? A wolf want to put another wolf to make it 2/3!?!?!?!

No it doesn’t make sense from a town perspective

Off memory

I have felt like me and arctic have been treated similalry by many this game, I have felt like we have been on the same wavelength for a majority of the game, and when I read through his ISO he did not feel partnered with autumn/meow. Granted, that reason is weak, because wolves would be distancing, but it still felt as if he did not have tmi.

And also, a blunder for wolf perspective, which is why Ash improvised this.

It’s either you or Chomps

I’ve concluded enough that it can’t be Eaves/Bade, so I’m riding that till dayend.

2 Likes

Good job.

Many being who though? If it was Town then does that really matter.

I think mindmelding with Arctic is fine, but if you are coming to the same conclusions then that’s also in the interest of the last wolf left alive here, no? Otherwise today would be easy and Meow/Autumn would have made sure that didn’t happen as the most shaky slots in the game.

It’s possible that Chomps is sticking true to his game tactic if wolf and waiting the game out since he’s been in a comfy position posting like this so far.

I have the weakest case on Chomps being town purely due to game involvement

this is pretty much exactly how i feel about chomps tbf

i can’t in my right mind clear him even though the course of the game makes me think it’s you

1 Like

he would be inclined to do that since he’s been townread the whole game for playing like he has

the main issue i have is that the wolves barely spoke about him and he barely spoke about them, i find that kind of unlikely to happen if he is the third wolf in a setup like this

1 Like

The point is to distance from each other, but chomps is caught and Ash tried to cover him.

And also I’m not going to try and clear the more easily pushable slots at SoD1 and being the first one to do so if wolf, there was a decent margin of polarised/good players in this lobby so I wouldn’t opt to try find them both town off the bat as my townreads.

Whilst it’s credible to do so as a deepwolf, I think that sort of planning comes much later when wolves get an actual grasp of how town is making a worldview to then adjust how much town/wolfsiding they need to do to win.

1 Like

has he actually leaned into the angle of flying under the radar as wolf? my impression is that usually happens when he’s town, and when he’s mafia he usually plays more of an active role in disrupting the game. but pushing for town votes on day 1 doesnt really do that

I don’t really get your point about Ash trying to cover Chomps, what did Chomps do that’d be outing