COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

1030

1062

I’ve read every players iso, some multiple times.

what was the point of posting this except to be an asshole fwiw

you asked chomps to post more right after this

1 Like

are you saying this because he’s the main person that doesn’t think it’s you lol

1 Like

740

913

Autumn said the same thing

You can’t make this up by Tutuu suggesting me and make it 2/3, this is the worst wolf move to make because this goes very opposite of wolf’s wincon.

Damage control? Isn’t Chomps voting even as a wolf still ending up making you confirmed by the end of the day however.

I’ve asked freckles multiple times to not talk to me like that, especially considering it does nothing but harm her case whether she likes it or not.

Ash is doing the damage control

I believe so. Frostwolfs arguments fall flat under scrutiny and yet freckles agrees with them blindly, aimply because they point at it being not her.

No I am right

So where’s your working, you’ve purely just been livetiming and haven’t brought up anything in anyone’s ISO besides your theories.

You brought up pivot Badeline and then you do this.

This is very anti town.

Nah because I see Badeline still not rereading the game and later voting and making an ultimatum on me against Frost’s desire for Chomps

It’s in my head.

VOTE: meowVOTE: autumnVOTE: freckles

Ah here we go, Chomps timed poorly.

I’m not going to act sunshine and rainbows when you’ve made solving today as miserable as can be and give me nothing to work with

I’ve pointed out flaws in your arguments multiple times and you continue forward headstrong.

These are not flaws, it is right.