COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

The only thing to do in retrospect is to figure out if Gummy actually had a godread on Freckles, or if that was supposed to be mason cover.

I’m aware.

Hello would you like to tryhard

This is where I’m currently leaning, but today I do need to reconsider my tunnels.

i wrote a big thing after epd

post asap

1 Like

asap

i have cat and dog pictures but town doesn’t get to see them

1 Like

the conclusion was that it was either tommy meow u or autumn meow u

ok dont boame me i couldnt figur3 out tommy v ok.

i think meow/autumn were definitely in cahoots to be antispewy that EoD so that’s the first thing I’ll go over

General wolf strat for the final member would be to set up for today so likely deepwolf esque reads I’d imagine

1 Like

meow

I guess I shouldn’t really post…I’ll just lurk I suppose

1 Like

Tommy was clearly teamed with Gummy, so I was leaning a tommy/gummy/freckles team if it was 1/3.

Gummy wasn’t subtle about it, yes it is correct to look into Freckles voters from EoD1, it would have been better to let freckles wagon develop D2.

Because the first day was pretty obvious that wolves were beaming the first wagons (bystander/myself/tutuu), and found a single match.

The extremely vague ā€œIt can’t be freckles. Trust.ā€ from both of them was… so egregious.

among us

If I recall correctly, tutuu did similar things as well. Maybe it wasn’t mason cover? I’ll have to check her ISO.

Likelihood is that the masons wanted to distance d2 hence the tommy vote but I’ll pretend they were confident I was villa

Maybe? It was just so obvious…

meow/autumn/eaves: wolves werent rlly viable wagons d1, besides eaves slightly but no agenda used to push that. autumn voting unlikely to happen ā…“, eaves voting 2 town and not even voting herself when she had some votes at some point (and 2 at eod still). ash votes 3 town d1. on d2 it was always going to be a ā…” for them unless they got autumn out of the jail. i think earlier in d2 it was possible for not to be locked in meow/autumn/+1 before tutuu called everyone to vote autumn but idk i feel like there was not much effort from team including autumn himself to prevent the ā…”. its possible this team is low wim with just autumn being decently active on d2 and just not bothering, but i do think the d1 points a bit against this team. ehh maybe team if low wim.

meow/autumn/chomps: wolves weren’t rlly viable wagons d1. similar situation to meow/autumn/eaves team. all wolves vote all town on d1. d2, chomps and autumn vote diff 1/3s, chomps voting autumn as the wolf in their 3. similar to a team with eaves it was mostly locked into a ā…” later on but nothing was rlly done to prevent it, before and after. ehh maybe team if low wim.

meow/autumn/arctic: arctic offers to choose himself +2 for a 0/3 on d1. iirc he wanted autumn on with him. this doesn’t make any sense bc its a ā…”. all wolves vote all town d1. i think that a team with both autumn and arctic would fight for one of them to get jailed. i guess arctic sort of pushed for them to be jailed, both together or seperately once that wasn’t possible. both autumn and arctic to vote different 2/3s. autumn voting kinda makes sense if trying to form a town pov. but arctic pushes for a diff ā…” rlly hard with freckles instead of tommy. if he succeeded it would likely look decent/ok, esp since the day was mostly locked into a ā…” anyways. not succeeding with making freckles go on is just eh no point. like i said my own personal read was that arctic was trying to get freckles on instead but didn’t really believe it would work. so idk why he would keep doing that as wolf when meow/autumn/tommy was pretty cemented. could be possible ig.

meow/autumn/freckles: arctic almost got em… d1 they all vote diff 1/3s. kind of similar to tommy instead of autumn in this team. every wolf voted for freckles on d1, tried to get her jailed for a ā…“. d2 they were in danger lol. yet meow voting their teammate that had the highest chance of escaping the vote. autumns and freckles votes are reasonable for this team on d2. possible team ig idk

meow/autumn/badeline: the people wolves love voting town d1. didn’t rlly try to remove autumn from jail on d2. badeline similar to arctic pushing a diff ā…” over the one with tommy for freckles, kinda off bc it didn’t seem likely to work after tutuu hardpushed autumn. however badeline swaps at the end but her votes didnt rly change the result. this swap makes me kinda think this team is the more likely autumn/meow team compared to the one with arctic. autumn voting reasonable ā…“. possible team but bc autumn/badeline have been more active i think more wouldve been done d1 d2 for agenda overall. sort of similar to a team with freckles, just i think this team is less likely to not push agenda bc of wim/activity reasons. freckles was active ish but badeline was def more. so less likely than the eaves/chomps/freckles teams imo.

1 Like