COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

Tutuu was not initially suspected because it could have been me or bystander as well. Because gummy interacted with so many warning towards me to not go off course, she ended herself and give away Tommy’s cover away.

1 Like

i did it on every team combo lo but ill just post these with gummy removed

unless yall wann see th3 reat for fun or smth

since when do the masons die if wolves guessed them

over did distancing imo idk

Seems like you don’t know everything already!

Where is your head at Arctic?

Variant and honestly, letting the town masons live back when I won 2024 title was little too townsided, now it’s getting real.

Overdid is an understatement. I wasn’t even mason hunting and it was clear that gummy/tommy were masons. If frostwolf’s guess about the first beam is correct, the team would be very very clear.

1 Like

i ate them. mm gummy bears

1 Like

Not trying to say the masons did a bad job, to be clear. I think we’re in a very good position to win the game.

Well, another day of information would’ve been nice,
But this will do.

i can’t lie i’m kinda tilted because i feel like this game was like 90% won if we had one more day but now i can easily see us just fucking up on one random person. idk why gummy decided to wild out at eod like that. to make freckles look like a mason? there is a decent chance the game just ended yesterday if we went with my solve and before reading it’s the solve i’m sitting on currently

i’m usually pretty good at finding wolves once others have flipped though so it’s useful to know 2 of the wolves but this game would have had all kinds of distancing so idk

2 Likes

This EoD is still… certainly something!

I still find it difficult to tell myself that freckles is not wolf whenever I look at this.

I understand the tilt. I do think the steering of the wagon was incredibly unnecessary, especially to advocate so hard for a mason to be inside the beam instead. I don’t fully understand it. But, we have to play the cards we drew.

Or fold, I suppose.

right? like it felt so bizarre they had those reads on freckles that i lean the latter

I don’t know why else it would be something that “had to wait till tomorrow” and was otherwise just “gut”

Like, if there was an actual read there, they could give some reasoning as to why, no?

who do u think it is rn

I do have to go to a concert soon. I’ll only be around for another 30 minutes or so. Depends on how fashionably late I wish to be.

what concert

wait that prob doxxes u nvm. describe the vibes of the concert