COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

I am expressing my thoughts. Arctic is doing the same. I am allowed to do this.

Do you think I’m wolf?

Bys was never getting wolfread over me they were polarising town, and at the top of everybody’s townlist.

So really it’d be a 1/2, and with 2 teammates in terrible positions, I would not tell my teammates to bait themselves out to vote me D1.

Unless I was super confident D1 on mason pairings I would not agree to doing that

You also admitted to not reading the game, so you are wasting my time and yours defending myself from further town destruction.

Do you think I am wolf?

This is an important question.

Because if the answer is no, stop antagonizing me. It isn’t helping you. It makes me want to wolfread you more, but for shitty reasons.

If the answer is yes, then whatever I guess.

well i kinda get this but autumn wasnt really in a terrible position? people were pretty split on him and i’d actually say off memory more people thought he was town than not

1 Like

yea auatumn was doing fine

ive decided im going to have the kimchi noodles but also stir fry my bok choy and mushrooms to eat tmrw cause i feel like cooking and i dont want them to go bad

3 Likes

badeline_sad
i need it…

1 Like

i opened freckles iso anyway and i see her voting for a 0/3 in the world where it’s her but she has now just said that she thins wolves would probably go for a 0/3 anyway depending on who the 3rd wolf is cuz the first two were in terrible positions (according to her) so idk if i can even award credit for that cuz she is effectively admitting if she was wolf she would have townsided

well she was voting herself at eod so idk

i think tis creklces

No because you also make comments like this at EoD, and with 2 teammates about to get guessed I don’t think you risk getting bad looks coming into today from people reading at this in a level 0 manner.

You’re just lost, need to read the game and stop pushing narratives this early.

If you’re wolf, congratulations it was great play.

mhm

Also regarding the Autumn thread position, last I remembered they were getting some eyes for their entrance especially from Tutuu and I don’t remember seeing anyone town them.

Could be skewed based on what happened later that phase which I didn’t see but I’m not going to defend that too much.

im o i

it will be glorious when we lose to chomps

2 Likes

iaufhfsauhfapF, no I think they figure it out way sooner

:red_gift_envelope:

(I also still hate the fact he would put Freckles in 0/3 but not himself, and then changes the story - but with Autumn and Meow/Ash being 100% confirmed wolf, there’s no room for Arctic bussing Freckles as w/w, but the agenda still remains)

Votecount as of post #1016

bystander (10): freckles, Arctic, tutuu, bystander, Badeline, Chomps, autumnseas, iamagummybear, Frostwolf103, Tommy
tutuu (6): tutuu, bystander, Badeline, iamagummybear, eaves, Frostwolf103
freckles (5): freckles, Chomps, autumnseas, eaves, Tommy
Frostwolf103 (5): tutuu, bystander, Badeline, iamagummybear, Frostwolf103
eaves (3): freckles, Chomps, autumnseas
autumnseas (2): Arctic, Tommy
Arctic (1): Arctic

Not Voting (1): Ash

Its not eaves

Votecount as of post #1028

bystander (10): freckles, tutuu, bystander, Badeline, Chomps, autumnseas, iamagummybear, Frostwolf103, Tommy, Arctic
tutuu (7): tutuu, bystander, Badeline, iamagummybear, eaves, Frostwolf103, Arctic
freckles (6): freckles, Chomps, autumnseas, eaves, Tommy, Arctic
Frostwolf103 (5): tutuu, bystander, Badeline, iamagummybear, Frostwolf103
eaves (3): freckles, Chomps, autumnseas
autumnseas (1): Tommy

Not Voting (1): Ash

It’s either Arctic or Chomps, no way that’s Freckles

It’s not Freckles… this is 100% wolves voting for 0/3 D1

You almost choose poorly.

Not a confession in a way you want to portray, but if I am going to be honest about it, you never suspected Meow or Autumn.

Thats exactly the point of Day 1, to townclear themselves with a ā€˜greencheck’ as if you’re playing Purgatory setup beaming to heaven.

im not really sure what ur saying here, i did suspect meow and i was open to considering autumn on day 2 based on the connection to freckles, then i was actively fine with it after tutuu brought up a good point about him mason hunting

at eod i was arguing to swap the vote from tommy to freckles, which would either be a 2/3 or a 3/3. i still wanted autumn and meow sent

1 Like