COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

i mean i agree with ur observations but u also didnt really give concrete opinions on which u thought was most likely and which was least likely

in my mind it can easily be either of eaves or chomps and we just miss it completely because we’ve been overlooking them

i actively kinda doubt it’s badeline

the course of the game makes me think freckles

this is all before reading the flipped wolves and everyone else’s iso tho. so this could change, i’m not really expecting it to because this is only 2 days of gameplay but it could i guess

1 Like

[MOD EDIT: NO POLLS IN POSTS]

2 Likes

One, don’t insult me. It’s not appreciated in the slightest.

Two, this is a very big mischaracterization of the game state. I will admit that Ash was widely wolfread, but autumn was still in contention in a lot of ways.

This is how I felt as well.
I was confused what your conclusion was, though I didn’t disagree with the points you were making. It felt somewhat hard to understand.

image Hey, wait a minute. One more thing!

Make sure to think carefully about your votes today.

…

You made a face like, “What an obvious thing to say”, didn’t you? …Fine, you should learn by experience how dangerous divided votes can be.

If the mafia can change their votes to win at the end of the game, they’ll do so automatically. So if you all vote for different players, you’ll lose for sure.

I warned you!
2 Likes

None of these have meat. I am happy.

yea i don’t eat meat!

Eaves is someone who has been a bit of a nothing burger, but they also have little against them compared to someone like freckles.

so we need 4 votes that aren’t from autumn or meow on whoever we decide or wolves can automatically switch to tie

this number goes up if there is a villager(s) misvoting

2 Likes

Wait. You don’t??? Okay I knew you were based but holy shit another vegetarian in the wild??? we should hang out more

(sorry this is my ybw coming out)

1 Like

You’ve been blind tunnelling me since SoD2 and haven’t adapted your arguments since, no shit I’d be annoyed when you aren’t giving me the due diligence to the read the game.

Also Autumn has been a low wim wolf since they entered, they did not plan to play wolfsidingly hence bussing Ash early.

thats basically what o saod for my conc;usions oinda or maybe i dide that clear thqt much

i guess o dodnt explain h0w o actua;;t fe;t in the end that well

i agree w u

least to most likely i feel

badeline
rcitc
eaces
chom-s
freck;es

ywh we should just a;l agree at ;east a few hours befpre epd

1 Like

bystander, is your keyboard alright

vegetarian dog party

1 Like

I said I would do so later and was focusing on real timing right now.

im just typing ipqd

1 Like

i’ve seen u express this sentiment before but im not sure i get it, cuz surely you getting sent on day 1 in a 1/3 is less bad for you as a wolf than town getting a 0/3? even if it comes back to haunt you later, town still needs to get the exact team sooner or later

1 Like

Of which you are already forcing the narrative that I’m the last wolf

I have also said this before, but it was met with what was effectively “nuh-uh”.