COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

I’ve been reading back through the wolf ISO’s again particularly Ash’s.

I don’t think it’s Chomps, he gave a very nonchalant reply to Ash when Ash was poking him for a reply at

Plus Chomps feels very independent to what Ash/Autumn had been doing D1, so I’d lean he’s uninformed because he has relatively no interactions with them and doesn’t seek them out to talk at all.

I’m back at Eaves/Arctic - Need to reread Eaves/Meow/Arctic still but both D1 wolves seemed equally invested in Arctic, whilst I did say this was a good look earlier I want to also view the likelihood that wolves went all out D1 on each other.

1 Like

I’ll need to iso arctic later to see if im getting snowd by him but tbh i dont see it as super likely just bc of eod2

Freckles is trending downwards after seeing his latest posts bc the vibe im getting is “wolfread anyone but me” but also im highkry frustrated and im certain thats affecting my read accuracy negatively

Ill have fun at a concert then come back to freckles methinks

Id keep up the badeline typing gimmick but like im on mobile and need to get words out fast

Enjoy…

Didn’t see latest post, this doesn’t ring as true anymore

@freckles who did u think the masons were

1 Like

I don’t see 1/3 happening at this point.

Like that was textbook expected scenario to happen, Arctic.

I’ve done zero overnight backreading this game, Tutuu was obvious in hindsight but I thought he could be doing blatant baiting.

honestly this is kinda what i’d expect someone who hasn’t played with chomps before to conclude about chomps after checking myself

ftr ash and autumn took opposite stances on me so in a world where wolves were fully distancing that wouldnt really apply to me (and tbh i don’t think it really applies to anyone off the top of my head so i dont think it matters)

1 Like

Wut, Chomps plays on MU

yeah but have you actually played with him outside of a mash

yes

mm
do you not think he can be a rogue agent regardless of alignment then?

this is funny (and maybe slightly alarming) cuz i thought tutuu was the one that wasn’t obvious

1 Like

Tutuu was constantly making posts pretending like he had a secret TMI read on them, you’ve definitely seen them so I don’t get why you are acting like they don’t exist.

1 Like

Tutuu was less obvious than gummy/tommy, but also still relatively obvious.

I thought tutuu was so blatant that they may have been trying to act like a mason, and after everything with gummy/tommy I was leaning towards freckles.

But alas, occams razor wind again.

i’m not denying they exist but he was obviously exaggerating them in order to convey them at the same time as adding a layer of wifom rather than being on the down low about it, so i couldn’t tell

1 Like

Ugh arctic stop mindmelding with me

Eaves just casually voting for an 0/3 D2 when wagons were more spread out feels so wild to me if she’s wolf, I think she could just be another case of being independent of Ash/Autumn because of how egregious she was neglecting her team, her ISO feels a lot less scheming than usual.

The scumreads she has are weak but definitely lazy weak.

1 Like