In hindsight that was obv what he was doing, it’s not a crazy mindmeld than stating what obviously was going through Tutuu’s mind lol
Something must have happened between 783 and 981 that causes Autumn to vote Eaves as third, that should narrow down the posts you look into Autumn, but according to817 that Freckles is town, but later the post she seem to lose track after repeating what Arctic already said about Freckles
This is proof that a wolf is pushing for 0/3 town beaming
Anti spewing 1/3
Like come on really?
Or actually, is this wtv
Wolf town villager term?
Its not just that, there are many things I’ve been mindmelding eith arctic on
my problem with it being eaves is that autumn felt a lot more reluctant to accept the townreads on eaves than he did on freckles. he tried to deny it at first then opened up to seeing the argument based on what other ppl were saying, then his final vote ends up being one that doesn’t really distinguish between freckles because of what the votes were at the time. in fact even if neither of them were wolves i feel like he would make the same vote because i don’t think wolves would have wanted to send tutuu. but that would mean it’d be badeline or chomps which i don’t think is likely atm
bystander (9): Tommy, freckles, Arctic, Frostwolf103, tutuu, bystander, Badeline, Chomps, autumnseas
freckles (5): Tommy, freckles, eaves, Chomps, autumnseas
eaves (4): freckles, Frostwolf103, Chomps, autumnseas
tutuu (4): eaves, tutuu, bystander, Badeline
Frostwolf103 (3): tutuu, bystander, Badeline
I think it’s Arctic, he’s so limply solving this and I think he sees a wincon in Bade to be honest, I’m the easiest in his PoV to push with support and I haven’t seen work from him yet that proves he’s actively taking into consideration all possibilities especially the one where he’s wrong, so far he’s just trying to deny any possible worldviews where I could be town that I put forward whilst also not considering any of his own.
Towning Bade early and buddying up with her would be an easy wincon in his PoV.
i haven’t really started seriously reading yet, i’ve only checked a couple iso’s because i need to sleep soon. i only had you as wolf based on everything i’ve felt previously, which you are aware of, so prior to reading idk how you think what i’ve said is unreasonable
but ftr this wouldn’t even be a wincon if i was a wolf, because all of us are pretty much forced to vote with the ICs here and badeline would know this and i’m aware that she’d know this too, i would have to convince the ICs
Harshly accepting that eaves is just town if they’re w/w seems a lot harder to pull off instead of playing with caution, when you read how Autumn carefully construes his post scumreading Ash but is willing to throwout reads on confirmed towns both town/scumreads I don’t think that’s a point I’d accept. I’m not putting this as a point against eaves however.
It would be a wincon if day continued as it was going to do this SoD, and all you would need to do is make sure that I stay at the bottom of PoE and make the other townies feel comfortable about their decision.
You cannot win with just the IC’s opinion, you also need the non-confirmed townies to believe in your direction as well.
Plus I find the two questions you asked of me today about who I thought it was and who I thought the masons were, as wolfy filler questions lol.
Why are you accusing arctic of those being wolfy filler questions when I’ve asked very similar questions?
Honestly they were the exact things I was wondering
i’m not locked on it being you
what you’re saying would make sense if i had actually backread everything but my stance has transparently been that i think it’s you before backreading and not anything more than that. you are making it out that i have already shown zero interest in changing my opinion
I’ve played with Arctic enough and the questions he’s asked feels lifeless coming from him, I don’t sense an intuition based play from what he’s said this SoD and not convinced he’s actively thinking about scenarios whilst we are talking.
??? yeah cuz asking u who u think the wolf is is completely irrelevant and filler
i asked about the masons cuz obviously if u are a wolf who just guessed the masons u arent going to have much to say about it but yeah that one was pretty pointless in hindsight
Ok then we shall reconvene in 24 hours to see how each others solves have developed by that time, and when Chomps/Eaves are more active.
Oldest trick in the book?
I found it filler not irrelevant, it’s something I’d commonly expect a wolf to just plainly ask even though you had me at the bottom of your PoE and could’ve asked me anything else, I found that question to be the most thoughtless one.
like my biggest issue was that u seemingly had no opinion before backreading which i find hard to believe, even tho it’s not hard to just say a random name as a wolf i don’t know how a villager wouldn’t have had some inkling coming into today just based on the immediate knowledge of the flips before backreading
tbh i feel like u are wolfreading me for the opposite of this so i doubt anything useful is going to come from this but still
what would have been a non-filler question for me to ask you then
Something that would relieve or make you double down about your doubts on me?
Or anything that slightly resembles you are trying to solve me based on the player that I am, that’s what I expect mostly.