COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

…you don’t get it?

But for now, we discuss.

I do disagree that wolves were pushing 1/3 D1, ISO back what I found.

I disagree with you, but thats okay.

Get what?

sure but towny wat

in a towny way

also badeline is never the woof

1 Like

(Badeline scoff)

We know I’m not the wolf. That much has been clear since day one.

What about freckles high effort posting is wolfy to you and not towny?

1 Like

I’m still leaning freckles, for what its worth. It’s important we consider things carefully, so thats why I ask these questions. It would be nice to see if theres something I missed that you didn’t as well.

I laid out my case, the proof that wolves are pushing on 0/3 D1 is there and I brought it up couple of times, then what is the problem with my case?

The fact you trust Bystander more but haven’t made a case yet is telling to me, Badeline.

It has to be Chomps. You could say D1 was town indicative, it is a subtle “reserve psychology” making us wanting to vote Freckles while do nothing to correct Arctic, one of the major pushers.

He moved his vote to me when he realize he’s pushing bad faith with every mafia member in Freckles wagon and not wanted to be investigated, while antagonizing me.

I dont know what this means.

I did read your case. I disagree with it. You beliving something does not mean I also have to believe it

There’s no solid lead that it’s a 1/3 coordinated push, we already have 2/3 from Tommy/Meow/Autumn, guess who died at start of day 3? There’s no room for either Arctic, Eaves or Freckles. I trust you, so that only leaves Chomps. I do expect you to consider.

I consider myself fortunate that Bystander trusts me, so there’s no room for error here.

It is my main concern at the moment, I do not believe Arctic/Meow/Autumn or Freckles/Meow/Autumn, these were what I considered as teams before.

That is not correct what you said, Bystander. You ignoring that he doesnt want to be seen as grouped on Freckles D1, we all saw that his vote brought me in top 3, but he has no reason to.

He feel that he know damn well that he doesn’t care who got elected in first day, as long he found a mason there.

Autumn’s posts pretty much sums up the coordinated effort to that 0/3 push.