COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

Can I have some. I will pretend you aren’t mech wolf.

yes everyone is welcome to pumpkin bread with last minute chocolate chips

1 Like

d

1 Like

Krillion #82 :shrimp:
420

:izakaya_lantern::squid:🫧:izakaya_lantern::squid::squid::squid:

Wordle 1934 4/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

gn

True

VOTE: meow
VOTE: autumn
VOTE: Chomps

Who’s online right now?

1 Like

:sob:

2 Likes

freckle

the wolf is freckles btw

high effort in this phase is wolfy

for example chomps raves not giving a shit is likely v

i don’t rlly think its arctic or beeline

(they kinda effort this phase)

Bzzzzzzzz.

1 Like

pumpkin bread update: im glad i added the chocolate chips. it would be kind of dry without them. pretty tasty tho. i didnt have time to eat anything else for breakfast so im hungry now. im going to the korean ish sandwich place after class and they better not be out of bread again

3 Likes

Autumn if I send you my address will you mail me pumpkin bread.

no id send you something not from a box mix because i would feel kinda bad about sending you box mix pumpkin bread

1 Like

At the end of the day, we do have to go along with you.

I feel meh on chomps today, but I also know gummy trd him and his voting overall has been ~fine

That’s fair. I appreciate that.

1 Like

I will likely be inactive for most of today. I will be thinking about this game still.

I would like to say, if you were town and came into this phase with multiple people suspecting you as the last wolf, would you not also high effort?