COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

Looks like one of us will have to pivot then.

Are you sure I don’t have anything new to add about Chomps? Still frankly waiting for him to speak out about Eaves that you mentioned and he just straight up abandon that scumread.

There was a mention about that, hold on…

That is one point of W!Freckles I can agree with.

Dont you mean D1?

You can’t be serious about this

Found it.

@Badeline

You want to win? Vote Freckles, you can wolf, you can town. But make no mistake, I think it’s you, even the evidence to Freckles does stand on ground solid.

D2, because if that vote were to happen then we’d know there was a wolf in bys/freck/eaves in w!eaves and by Autumn’s posting they’d be setting themselves up to scumread eaves out of the 3 so I find it a bit hard to see a w!Autumn doing that.

This is Day 1.

Hilariously you’ve probably backread as much as Chomps has today, so if we lose I’m fully blaming you for neglecting reading the game for yourself than your horrible theories that even Tutuu didn’t care for yet he went 2/2 D2.

Yes and if we beamed those 3 and it showed 1/3, it would be D2 where Autumn would be forced to push w!eaves, which I find unlikely.

I didn’t think more than a placeholder vote on Autumn’s part, which that’s what it did right.

uhh lemme check again

no? I believe those were autumn’s final votes but they were trying to seem uncertain of it

someone asked me to arbitrarily pick someone

I didn’t even vote eaves

:stop_sign:

I don’t renember anything before this day that’s news to me

long 5 ass days, but you did.