Chomps can you read something of this game then, you have 2 flipped wolves to work with
The blood is in the water, can I blame myself I donāt fall for this?
Iāll see if i can later maybr
You realise we lose the game today if we donāt vote correctly right.
Most unserious town ever lol, feels like only Frostwolf is actually trying
thatās why Iām trusting people who have read the game more than me
So everyone?
yea
2 wolves are out the pool is quite pure
Arctic is casing against you and itās certainly trying tooā¦
Between you and me? Yeah itās not eaves.
I have no interest in counter casing Arctic or denying his points, defending myself is clearly pointless when I think Arctic is the wolf through PoE.
Most iām trying to do is make the other people I think are town become proactive and stop throwing the game.
Do you think I thought it was eaves
I didnāt imply that, I agree with your point that Autumn left the vote and thatās what I picked up as well before you posted that.
I see I see
Arctic is just howling. Im holding back from revealing my cards to maintain equity as either role. This might be difficult for other villagers to play around but I think itās optimal
I think we should also stop completely disregarding the masonās legacy, Tutuu wanted Arctic yesterday but prioritised his mason buddy in case he was wrong + to distance.
Plus I trust when someone like Tutuu thinks he has a good read on Arctic, because Arctic still isnāt in townmeta from what Iāve skimmed today.
And on the bright side, the wolves are trying to stop getting tutuu and me confirmed, and failed. Ash is trying to get me to join him as damage control after what Chomps did.
Where was this
and why do you think wolves wanted to stop you 2 specifically from being confirmed
Ash spoke of this after Chomps voted me in that order.