COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

I do not believe you are.

if tutuu actually thought it was me then the masons would have just advocated to send me/meow/autumn yesterday instead of doing the fancy ass play with tommy

the fact the masons did what they did is a clear indicator to me that they didn’t know who the third wolf was and they were setting up to have the best chance to figure it out by getting information on autumn and meow who they were pretty sure were mafia

1 Like

You can believe that, it doesn’t refute my points.

How have I made solving miserable? By suspecting you?

Stop ATEing and go do something.

1 Like

gummy even said she wasnt sure on me anymore and said she could see the vision of town me

He clearly wanted you lmao

ok and

I think Gummy over reached her cover and take over Tutuu’s lead, that’s out of Tutuu’s control.

jay i fear we are gonna have to send u back to wolfing school

How am I AtEing?

You haven’t brought anything up in my ISO that I can work with, you haven’t tried working with me only against me.

I have given you the view that Arctic could be wolf but nah you want to make an ultimatum to Frost that I’m the wolf.

If the entire game agrees to throw me out then stop this circus act and not waste my time.

I love that you get to taunt me here because you know it won’t bite you back this game lol

I read his posts, and disagreed.

Ok discuss

Tell me what you found townie about Arctic

jay who do u think is second most likely, chomps?

So again:

Chomps did not vote me to look town indicative himself, what it did matter in his votes that he tried to insert himself and realize it was a bad idea, replaces with Eaves which Autumn sheeped and left the vote there, because Freckles and eaves are meant to be framed.

So what did Chomps think when Tutuu suggested me? A wolf want to put another wolf to make it 2/3!?!?!?!

No it doesn’t make sense from a town perspective

Off memory

I have felt like me and arctic have been treated similalry by many this game, I have felt like we have been on the same wavelength for a majority of the game, and when I read through his ISO he did not feel partnered with autumn/meow. Granted, that reason is weak, because wolves would be distancing, but it still felt as if he did not have tmi.

And also, a blunder for wolf perspective, which is why Ash improvised this.

It’s either you or Chomps

I’ve concluded enough that it can’t be Eaves/Bade, so I’m riding that till dayend.

2 Likes