COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

how sure are you it can’t be from town?

You dont remember your single vote against me by end of the day?

Like what did you add for comment.

VOTE: meow
VOTE: autumn
VOTE: chomps

Game seems lost still and I have to bank on Frost being correct because bys/eaves are afk and I find it impossible to get through to Bade, if Bade theorises that I’m “just trying to survive” then I’m going to lose my mind because there is no amount of casing or defending I can do at this point to tell them that they are wrong and need to look elsewhere, they’re lost just like they were EoD when they were confident Gummy was wolf. And instead of reevaluating everything, they just went back to tunnelling me.

I’m not going to spend my time finding reasons to clear people and delve into defending myself, when I don’t get that matched level of effort back and get thrown “You are wolf” back into my face, it’s demoralising and not worth my time.

@ me for any actual deep thinking questions otherwise I’m just going to sit back and wait.

1 Like

i am reading your messages so i am aware of it

the 2/3 thing?

1 Like

sorry frost your gotcha is wrong

but I cannot stop you so let’s hope for the best

So you’re scumreading Tutuu because of D1 picks, why would a wolf beam another wolf and make it 2/3?

The math doesnt add up for a wolf to do that, this isn’t Purgatory.

oh you’re talking about you voting tutuu when I was voting you?

I didn’t look at who you were voting or I assumed it was to look good

Pretty sure the anti tutuu movement began when Tutuu didn’t want Freckles and I sure didn’t want it either.

And somehow me and Tutuu getting beamed alongside Bystander is somehow 2/3 to you.

This is when Ash comes in and say I am very towny compared to Divide and Conquer’s game.

I think we’ll forever be in another wave because im not sure of anything we talk about most of the time

it all made sense at the time to me though

I was planning to come d2 and say it was actually my plan and saying it was 2/3 was to bait wolves into agreeing

but I forgot to do that too

Change of topic then, I think Arctic bring up some good points about Freckles. But the way this game developed, it’s either you or Arctic.

if that’s true I don’t have much hope