It can’t be eaves or Freckles, because the point of Day 1 wolves being okay with 0/3 is to beam the IC’s for mason hunting. In fact, it didn’t mattered who goes in here, but you don’t want to clear Tutuu or me to endgame this.
meow (5): meow, Frostwolf103, Badeline, Chomps, freckles
autumnseas (5): meow, Frostwolf103, Badeline, Chomps, freckles
Chomps (2): Frostwolf103, freckles
freckles (2): Badeline, Chomps
no prisoner 1 (1): autumnseas
no prisoner 2 (1): autumnseas
no prisoner 3 (1): autumnseas
Not Voting (3): eaves, Arctic, bystander
Had Tutuu not having intuition kicking that Byst/Freckles/Eaves is wrong way to do this because it was feared that either of them is 1/3
(also wild may appeared!)
there is no knowledge of the mechanics in my mind I’m not a wolf to know this
Badeline passed the vibe check since EoD1 with the votes when it’s clear for change of direction.
Did you read any posts where i was like “either gummy is a mason or a wolf and we found out pretty quick when we saw the beam”
Stop misrepresenting my gameplay. It’s incredibly infuriating. I am trying my best to read you in a good light but when all you do is personally attack me it is hard for me to do that.
There is no point to engage with you if you are only going to insult me for the amount of effort I’ve put into this game.
Bystander and eaves aren’t showing up much and forgot about the game too, Freckles choose to vote Chomps over Arctic, from the evidence she read upon between me and Arctic.
Chomps being wolf is becoming clear that being anti-Tutuu and accuses me as Tutuu’s wolf partner when Freckles and Eaves wagons is losing numbers, you should not forget that Autumn, Chomps and Ash at that time didn’t want Tutuu to be cleared as town, including me.
That is one part of the plot, the second plot why it’s fine to 0/3 is to beam for mason hunting no matter who got in, but didn’t try to convince anyone else to vote for Freckles and Eaves town after Tutuu and Bystander made up their minds.
Suppose the choice on Autumn/Meow/Tommy was already made before the first day was over, admittedly that comes from me, rather than Tutuu.
I do fail to bring up the points for you to understand that clicks, Autumn for mason hunting on Freckles would indicate it’s not their mafia partner, Ash didn’t mention Freckles when he was talking about me after Chomps singled vote me.
You said this in a vacuum, I’m not misrepresenting your posts, I’m just reading your posts as they come across.
Anyways you can find my comments infuriating, but I’m not acting this way for no reason if I genuinely thought this LyLo was being played in a healthy manner, which from my perspective it hasn’t been.
When you said you did read ISO’s but in your head, what does that do for me here?
You can put effort into a game but no one can actually do anything with said time you put into the game if you aren’t vocalising your points, so I don’t know why you think it’s up to me to turn up the heat when I’m dealt nothing.
Chomps townread Freckles over me, so how is this an issue him not being wolf? To deny IC status alongside with Tutuu. He pre-flipped 1/3, but having that ‘1/3’ suggesting to beam a second wolf, please tell me, would Chomps thought it was a good idea that two wolves would expose themselves this easily?
I am suppose to be in bed in like 3 hours.
(which besides the point, what I am saying is that Chomps did in most bad way possible to frame two people as wolves.)
I wasn’t super on board with your Chomps case, but I’d rather flip the game on Chomps potentially being a wolf than accepting a loss for this town.
I don’t remember this but if this was the case then that’d be a reason why they’d opt to just sheep an 0/3, if I’m reading this right.
I appreciate the time you have put into this game Frost at least, you seem genuinely invested in trying to get to the bottom of this albeit if I find it a bit hard to understand your points at times.
Honestly not trying to jinx is that Badeline think its a good idea to discredit IC’s push and is the wolf that forgot I am cleared.
They can discredit your push sure but it’s not like they were being looked into for it, all they need is for town to misfire and they win the game. So you could argue that a w!Bade would be more willing to be open-minded to viewing other options especially to blend in and gain your trust.
Thats a good point actually
Suppose its like doing a jigsaw puzzle
So investing in a puzzle is a challenge.
As much as it is nice to have you on my side here, I don’t think anything will be accomplished today unless Bystander/Eaves comes in with a fresh perspective and motivation for the game.
Otherwise I think I’m just going to get sleepwalked into, so @bystander @eaves play noobz