COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

There’s one card I’m waiting for to switch off of Chomps and back to Arctic, I’ll wait on it by EoD

Why not now,m

Fat fingers…I meant a question mark

Revealing why would allow wolf counterplay atm

Tutuu put a mason with three wolves…what

Nevermind the wolves, what are the masons thinking

Yes he was trying to distance from his mason buddies from the amount of tomfoolery he was doing in thread lmao

I’d bet he also told Tommy/Gummy to act like I was their mason friend as well.

Something tells me they knew they’d be getting guessed last night.

And I pretty much summarise that the wolves beamed w/e who’s on Day 1 unless the partner is in it

wdym

They are willing to clear Bystander, made no objection of intending to clear you and eaves because they want to beam these three, but because of Tutuu want to change, they say Tutuu is wolf, Autumn did, Chomps did, Ash maybe not but didn’t vote Tutuu anyway.

Is it wrong to assume that wolves don’t want strong town to be greenchecked? So bystander is someone they accept, they don’t know about you or eaves. Ash will be the ‘good’ cop and Chomps is the ‘bad’ cop

That’s a decent thought actually, think I said something similarly D2 about that.

Clearing Tutuu D1 definitely seemed the most problematic for wolves regarding worldviews that we had during that time, a few suspected Tutuu and confirming him specifically as a town that can’t die is another reason why wolves would bolster up anyone that isn’t him. I guess that could be a reason why a w!Chomps wouldn’t want him cleared and used a vote on you as a guise to vote against Tutuu.

Quoting this so I can easily find it later

Of course baby I’ll be here if you want me

1 Like

Will read later I’m about to fall asleep. Thanks @Frostwolf103

1 Like

Chomps did do that to only bolster you up though whilst using 1 vote which is interesting

We are so cooked

Day ends in 6 hours btw LOL

fym sleep

If we los this game because eaves is afk thatd be a fitting end.

Wait who do I gotta vote