COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

Oh wow

Oh brother…

Girl who

Insane refresh pull, thankfully I posted an summary earlier

I literally told you when I pinged

u have clearly been entertaining going chomps and u literally voted him already lmao

I’m pushing for Arctic

IC Frostwolf is pushing for Chomps

IC Bys + Bade + Arctic are pushing for me which is why today is cooked unless you play

right

I’m voting him out of desperation because this town isn’t playing the game

1 Like

That or I am maverick

well obviously because if the ICs change who they want to kill then we have to be around to follow it

they haven’t even come to an agreement yet

You mean bystander but I am leaning chomps, wtf you doing

The three masons getting guessed already LMFAOOOO

I’m dead

This is so unreal

I know you think it’s chomps but if bystander doesn’t then what are we supposed to do

that’s what i meant by agreement

1 Like

i envy how little of a shit u give about these games lmao

1 Like

Hehehe

We should vote Arctic he’s smart

Technically, we only actually need one of the ICs to agree. One town member can be wrong today, and town can still win.