COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

Hmm no, I think you made an effort to try get me voted yesterday but it’s about if you actually thought it would go through

I know from my PoV that the last wolf had to have been someone that was townread for by a good chunk in this game with no one seriously looking their way to be able to come into today and the thread to be split as much as this has. Hence why I think Autumn/Meow would angle trying to mason-hunt and be as antispewy as they possibly can for their last member when they both know they were going over.

This is something I’ve been stuck on and just can’t wrap my head around. Day one does not make sense, to me at least, if chomps is wolf. It makes far, far more sense if freckles is.

Please, you either vote based on the evidence it provided, not by past actions what he and he cannot do.

So that he can get his votes in and still look like he is helping town?

He also said that EoD that he expects wolves to try for a 1/3 so I doubt he’d out his own plans when pushing that agenda.

I think you underestimate how hard wolves TMI’d me town as much as they TMI’d Bystander town both wolves were toptowning me easily and it therefore made sense in their PoV to vote me without risk or needing to explain it in the moment.

I will, not, use meta to determine, because it’s holding you back to read Chomps because you’re expecting to play by the rule…like

the good things he play, he must be town, the bad things he do, he must be wolf. A wolf can adapt good things and town can…well make mistakes and be called out wolf.

Was it a mistake from Chomps by saying, let’s do 2/3 when Tutuu suggest me to be added? It’s a mistake, a costly one.

But I refuse to call it towny mistake, I call an avail attempt to call me and Tutuu wolves.

Counter question @arctic

Why would Ash bother voting me when I’m his partner and he knows voting me won’t change the wagons anyways, that’s counterproductive by itself.

It literally could though like if one person unvoted from frost or tutuu you’d be in the wagons
It’s just untrue…

i mean i do believe it can go through otherwise i wouldn’t be trying to do it
i know how this site works and people usually sheep me
i even gave autumn the opening to vote you which could have excluded him from the vote and made it a 1/3 in the world where you’re town. but in the world where you’re a wolf it just loses him the game right there

how do i fit this criteria then? like other than the 3 people who got voted yesterday, i’m probably the most suspected person throughout the course of the game. and one of those people was a mason being suspected due to mason cover lmao

idk why im bothering

@Chomps
@eaves
@bystander

i beg yall to vote freckles

So then Ash was trying to unnecessarily put me into a 1/3 even though the entire lobby was townreading Bys and force me to feud with Tutuu by D2? That sounds horrible for me.

I mean…

yeah i wouldn’t bet the game on it but there’s so little to read about chomps which is why it feels like grasping at straws

1 Like

I just hope you’re the wolf because the way you’ve played today will look 10x less embarrasing

tutuu was more likely to be unvoted at that point imo, lots of people wolfread him

Okay I suppose I did read it differently and I shouldn’t be this upset.

if he wants to look like he’s helping town then why not vote the top 3 votes who are most likely getting sent instead of the 4th wagon on you

idgi

also he has played this setup both other times it ran, and he’s expressed that belief about it being the best way to play as wolf i’m like 90% sure

1 Like

Tommy was practically a lock vote as well, Autumn doesn’t need to push for me and accidentally spew me town if it fails because it would make Tommy clear in a 2/3 and me clear because what wolf would want to push their last teammate for a 3/3.

The bar for this is incredibly low, and you’re potentially the only one left out of the 5 of you that has anything reminiscing of a deepwolf playstyle from D2 lmao

1 Like

i’ve literally wolfed with ash before fwiw