COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

I will condemn these actions if you are town.

People want to do fun and there are buzzkills not doing the game.

if ur talkinga bout the masons getting guessed like half the people here came into today saying it was obvious who all of the masons are

it doubly means nothing cuz autumn and meow could have probably figured it out regardless of how present the third wolf is

1 Like

I can’t go in the past and give myself infinite solving energy

i guess that’s true actually, but it’s still kinda scary

I’m not even a solver!

Okay that I let this slide.

But you have to!

You have 48 hours for one day phrase to figure it out.

if I have to it’s over then

Still trying to figure out why Meow felt incredibly self-aware to confuse their bottom tiers like this, they know Harvest is going over so that was always going to be a lock thought.

Feels very much like it was said to be anti-spewing (which it was), throwing out a random Chomps scumread based on paranoia would seem like they were handing out a freebie for town to townread, so perhaps their goal was to disassociate from a w!Chomps but not be too obvious or blatant in pushing them for it.

I have like 30-60 minutes since I’m going shopping soon

Okay then lock in and reread some of Ash/Autumn’s posts from D1/2 and give thoughts about it

and Meow’s

do you not think i genuinely wanted to vote you yesterday instead of tommy

how would that be setting up for today if you are town and you would probably be taken as the villager in the 2/3? like wolves can’t set up for anything because it fully depends on when the masons get guessed

wolves have been losing all game until the masons got guessed last night. a 0/3 for town and a 1/3 for wolves is the worst outcome they could have had. there is no reason to arbitrarily assume the third wolf has to have had a serious stake in the game when the towrneads on the slot that applies to were always for flimsy reasons

1 Like

hi

Well, Bystander want your input about Freckles, I have explained mine

@freckles if it isn’t you then what was the reason behind ash voting for a 0/3 that wasnt going to get sent, when he could have looked infinitely better by voting the 0/3 that people were actually voting for

1 Like

idk how much she’s read today because i could re-iterate but it’d be pointless if she’s already caught up

@Frostwolf103 can you or anyone else answer this if you know (about chomps)