COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

Arctic, you are actually missing a point that Freckles made.

These heart reacts are so tilting

1 Like

so like if that happens ill switch

He chose to ignore it on purpose

1 Like

i mean that argument is based on “if it fails” when if it doesn’t fail it gives them like the best case scenario if freckles is town

which is probably why he didn’t do it (because he isn’t town)

1 Like

No wolf will concede that way

eaves probably isn’t going to come back

badeline will probably switch whilst still pleading for me to be voted

bys should be back

everything is practically pointing towards Chomps being thrown out

like if freckles is town
why didnt they advocate for freckles to be in over autumn or meow

and yknow

  1. not have two mech guaranteed wolves
  2. aim for a better numbe r(even if tommy isnt mason 1/3 is so much better than 2/3)

both of these change the last day significantly and make the wolves chance of winning increase by like. A lot

freckles (3): Badeline, Chomps, Arctic
Chomps (3): eaves, Frostwolf103, freckles
Arctic (2): Frostwolf103, freckles

meow and Autumn can practically quickhammer the last second

read this

No ties then?

yeah

Even if I move the vote to Freckles, they can still overwhelm Chomps wagon, is that you’re worried now?

Who?

what im worried about is we, as town, have to pretty much consolidate on one wagon or lose
and i dont think chomps is wolf
and i think freckles is wolf
but if people dont conslidate onto freckles, it doesnt matter what I think

Explain to me why Ash has to be the one link leading to Freckles being wolf?

i didnt say that

You certainly make it seem like the case, genuinely I don’t remember any other arguments you’ve made on me that doesn’t include EOD1 VC

No I get that, it’s a question I asked.

Because the recent argument is that Ash has to be involved covering you, rather than covering Chomps I stated.