COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

Because it feels like plagiarizing to me

(you = freckles)

yes. day one was half of the game

You have not said anything about my posts D1

Now that would be good time to do for Badeline, both her and Arctic are now pinning the blame on you because of Ash, whom I stated earlier that Ash is covering Chomps, Chomps had every opportunity not to greencheck me.

Because this vote is manipulation.

If this is again regarding the EoD1 VC then I’d advise you to just reread what I said 15 minutes earlier to Arctic/Bade about it

a lot of the reasoning for chomps is the way the wolves have treated chomps, and ive said a good bit on how the wolves have treated you d1, both yesterday and today

I mean, I did.

So that’s a point in Chomps favour you’re saying?

Also if the wolf is Bade at this point then they’ve already won, there is a zero possibility people switch to them at this point.

He should have kept the votes from bystander/eaves/freckles

That would have been another 0/3 no matter what!

And you agreed to it, that wolves dont want to clear tutuu or even me in that matter.

That wasn’t about the EoD1 VC though.

I find mentioning that point of the game so exhausting so I’m not sure why we keep coming back to it like it’s the only thing in this game that exists, especially when none of the masons actually agreed that the EoD1 VC was a point against me.

y do u think gummy towned me and chomps immediatley for not being on ur wagon

True!

Regardless of if that was true or not, Gummy told you blatantly that I was town D2.

gummy also said that the game would end that day
i feel fairly confident that was mason cover

You’re twisting reality now just to suit your arguments

1 Like

Gummy also theorised a Chomps/Autumn/Meow team, clearly that wasn’t mason cover.

I will check it then