COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

because this doesn’t make sense otherwise

One, I know how this game works and how wolves will manipulate.

frost at night the wolves get to make their own separate guess of 3 players

it isn’t based on who got voted during the day

like beaming 3 towns does 0 to help mason hunting

What if they are clueless, what is the best way to do it?

BEAM THE GREENCHECKS!

Good lord that was definitely sarcastic remark

I understand how voting works, I’m doomering because I don’t expect the collective of Bys/Bade to find you as wolf

okay but the wolves know who are town. this doesn’t make sense still

yeah but… why would that incentivise wolves to push for a 0/3? they know who the villagers are anyway

1 Like

You definitely not seeing the picture, true. Just I do think differently and thats fine. It’s not wrong.

like the wolves don’t need greenchecks to know who town are

if they are clueless then they could just beam 3 random town and still get good info

like getting 3 confirmed towns does literally nothing to help wolves
it only hurts them

They found a match from somewhere and I’d say its tutuu

they didn’t check anybody else but tutuu, bystander and me.

you do not know this for sure

like at all
we know they got one mason
its possible they checked you 3
but we dont know that

It’s more sensible than guesswork

you are making a huge leap in logic and just assuming its the truth and letting that dictate your entire view on the game

Nah it’s more likely they beamed Tutuu to get through his wifom mason posting

its literally guesswork?