COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

well you disagree with me and badeline about how wolves would play day 1 fundamentally, which is where the problem stems from. we think that it doesn’t make sense for wolves (including ash) to vote freckles on day 1 if it’s also a 0/3

ultimately we don’t know how wolves played the game, but badeline has played with wolf!ash in this setup before and believes this is how he would play and it’s my default opinion on how i’d expect wolves to play the setup too

1 Like

Good, because I certainly pay on the small details while you can’t figure out why Ash want Freckles to be 1/3

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE THIS WAAAAY

ftr if eaves afks her vote on chomps and frost stays voting chomps then we have to kill him, otherwise wolves can automatically tie the vote if it isn’t him, so idk why you are assuming we have just lost unless you are 100% sure it’s me

we can figure out why ash would want freckles to be 1/3
its because it wouldnt confirm 3 townies
hope that helps :+1:

I disagree, just no

They want to beam 3 towns, to mason hunt

Becomes I’m the one being eliminated?

OH MY GOD I THINK I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING

I’m not home right now so I’ll reply when I’m back

frostwolf you do realize the wolves can beam different people than the town right

Please no sarcastic remarks.

wasn’t sarcastic

Let’s hear this one

1 Like

like, they don’t have to beam the town wagons

beaming town doesn’t help wolves mason hunt at all

the wolf beams and town beams are seperate

bro are u seriously pretending u dont know how the votes works when it’s been quoted several times

in case u are somehow being fr rn - if a villager is being voted by 2 other villagers here, the wolves’ votes automatically switch at eod to win them the game and the same happens if it’s a tie. even if before the votes are moved, the top wagon is someone else

Yes both wolves sacked the game just so I could be in a 1/3, truth.

wait
help
is this actually how frost thought it worked

i think it might be