COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

VOTE: autumn
VOTE: meow
VOTE: chomps

Arctic isn’t happening at this point so I’ll clear the votecounts to be something more clear.

We saw, and we did cooperate on getting most of the Freckles voters from that, Tutuu already picked the D2 wagons before day 1 was over.

Using a mason for D2 is what I would have done too

i mean if frost doesn’t change his vote and eaves doesn’t show up to either then we have to kill chomps since wolves can auto tie if it isn’t him

which is genuinely the stupidest way for us to lose if it’s you when the majority of the villagers are correct

I didn’t realise we couldn’t afford a villager voting incorrectly today so I thought we had a tiny bit of leeway here. But since the point about mafia’s votes get autoassigned in a way they win if we don’t agree entirely, then it seems Chomps is a lock if eaves is still sleeping.

Killing the masons was brutal and not what I expected either. With this …I don’t know what to feel about balance.

if chomps is wolf and we win because of eaves master afk strategy that would be peak

It was not written on OP that masons will die if beamed 3/3 can they?

Sigh.

.

Just one word.

@Frostwolf103

can you answer this? i am still unsure how you thought the setup worked

you must be so smug rn lol

it was but like everyone missed it apparently

I played this game before and then the masons weren’t dying back then

quite literally the opposite

i still think it’s you over chomps, but knowing i may not go over gives me a sigh of relief even if it doesn’t mean we automatically win over it.

that was the wrong one, i mean do you think wolves were told how many masons were in the day 1 vote as well as their own guess?

because the way it works is: wolves don’t get info about how many masons are in the day 1 vote. they only get info about their private guess they make during the night. i am assuming you think the former is how it works, because idk how you can assume wolves would care about voting the masons on day 1

i really can’t explain it any more simply than this. but if i’m right and u thought they got info about the day 1 vote, does your read on chomps change now that you know it isn’t true

Ah that no, I was talking about the guesses. And they used Day 1 wagons to determine this.

I haven’t until start of day 3 I realized it was Tutuu

i can’t lie i don’t even know why you think it’s me other than your thoughts on how i’ve played today (which you decided like, 1 hour into the day phase) and bc you think “the wolves have to have someone deep with a deepwolf playstyle”

tutuu was pretty clearly feeding the other masons his reads, and his read on you feels p clearly to be mason cover

there isn’t really an indication that he was lock on it being me and even if he was the guy has terrible accuracy on me, like i’d unironically say almost inverse level

1 Like