I’d say that I didn’t use the right words to describe it before. Yes, they have to guess. But not random out of nowhere, it’s easier to not overthink and put D1 wagon guesses as default, what they change next before night is over, that’s not something I can speculate.
Half of it is PoE because Bade/Eaves are both decently townie based on spew and individual posting
Some if it is that I don’t understand w!Chomps strategy here if he is wolf because he is still not turning up and the way he entered today instantly jumping on me felt a bit too harsh for a wolf perspective.
Your posting today is just not townie for your standards, and I’d expect you to use a more personalised read on me instead you’ve just opted into saying that the flow of the game makes me believe that it’s you and reverberating Bade’s incredibly wrong sentiments which I find easy for a wolf to do here. I don’t sense much of a natural individual direction from you and I think we’d be able to find each other more easily if that was the case.
so you think that the wolves would be inclined to guess the top wagons to find masons because the masons would also be voted up their by their other masons?
i can see where you’re coming from but wolves can still do this without having to actually vote the masons there themselves, like they can just observe and make theri guess during night time while pushing their own agenda during the day
also wolves wouldn’t want to get a 1/3 guess and not more than 1 mason is likely to get sent on day 1 anyway
The one thing I’d give you is that you would practically be style pointing right now because there is zero chance that you are going over today if you are a wolf
That is what happened in D2, very risky too.
i get poe but i genuinely don’t know where you’re getting this meta read from because we’ve played together like twice and you haven’t even seen me play as mafia
Suppose I did.
yes and games where i am a wolf go nothing like this, they have been getting shit on all game lol
anyway i don’t really care to defend myself at this point
i’m going to check isos again but if you are unwilling to move then we’ll be forced to kill chomps anyway
Maybe, if it wasn’t for Tommy being so overly voted, do you think freckles wagon wouldnt have been formed massively?
Ash and Meow used different styles, thats for sure.
We wolfed together in Pokemash, whilst I have no recollection of how you posted that game I still did technically see you post then.
Also I’m basing it off of how we towned in Ace Attorney, because you didn’t struggle to find me as town that game. I wonder if things would’ve looked differently if I suspected someone else for you to comment on is my only thought since it removes a lot of aspects of working together.
What
Holy smokes, you’re on time for EoD
it’s a funny irony cuz u are forced to argue that wolves wouldnt necessarily care about pushing a 1/3 because of ash and autumn but that also means i can’t in good faith award you for trying to vote a few 0/3s at the start of day 1
or do you just think that they wouldn’t want a 1/3 if the team was you/autumn/meow specifically
oh my oh my
I’m on time for my job 
i put on a show for your mother
the latter is also kinda hard to believe cuz based on what you’ve posted today you would still be able to put up a fight against tutuu so like