VOTE: chomps
VOTE: autumn
VOTE: meow
Not much I can do anymore, today was a horrible thing to have to play in my perspective with 3 afks.
VOTE: chomps
VOTE: autumn
VOTE: meow
Not much I can do anymore, today was a horrible thing to have to play in my perspective with 3 afks.
They’re good players there wouldn’t be this much contention
bruh just stop if you’re wolfing, you win lol
i’m not
neither am i but here we are
Time to time again, Freckles says she’s town.
Nvm it’s freckles let’s get em
if chomps wins by doing nothing then this will go down in the fol annals
(i don’t think it is him but still)
And would that be the first time I am now talking about Freckles being town? Yeah
I will go down in yours
are you taunting right now lmao
help
cursed af game
eaves you can’t say that 2 minutes before i’ve either won us the game or thrown it completely
hey if it helps i dont plan on switching
if its eaves like
Imagine eaves, oh god
Mwahahaha
i didnt mean it like that just like u cant say things like that
shopping went okay
it would make sense if eaves was wolf posting that
either way its too late and the games over so idc anymore