COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

You realise I don’t have a choice either way correct

You do have a choice to vote Chomps and hope for the best.

(prepare for the worse, yada yada)

I obviously will, I’m not going to throw the game getting myself eliminated when I know I’m town

Today has been painful so at least I can be set free regardless of the result

yes you do, chomps is right there

and to be honest if i ignored everything then i’d say it’s town indicative for you to try and get eaves to vote me here because you would win if she and frost kept voting chomps because wolves’ votes will auto switch

i don’t really want to stake the whole game on this but i’m getting scared

Frostwolf still the goat for carrying the game on his back today

autumnseas (8): meow, Badeline, Chomps, eaves, Arctic, bystander, Frostwolf103, freckles
meow (8): meow, Badeline, Chomps, eaves, Arctic, bystander, Frostwolf103, freckles
freckles (4): Badeline, Chomps, Arctic, bystander
Chomps (2): eaves, Frostwolf103
no prisoner 1 (1): autumnseas
no prisoner 2 (1): autumnseas
no prisoner 3 (1): autumnseas
Arctic (1): freckles

skull

Not Chomps sadly

eaves are u aware that if u stay voting chomps it means we have to kill him

so unless u really don’t think it’s jay then u are forcing our hand (because frostwolf wont move either im pretty sure)

1 Like

And that’s true, and I will most likely force my hand as well.

Please just trust my good read on you at SoD1 smh

VOTE: meow
VOTE: autumnseas
VOTE: freckles

Jay…

1 Like

Or just follow mason legacy, Tutuu thought Arctic was howling and paired with Ash.

Gummy had Arctic in PoE and theorised it could be Chomps in that Ash/Autumn team too

sad

You sure you dont have second thoughts about Chomps?

tyty

bystander isn’t here anyawy and i really don’t plan on switching so

bro tutuu was literally saying stuff for mason cover. gummy and him stopped pushing me at the same time

if he actually thought i was howling then they would have just put me in the day 2 vote instead of doing this fancy shit with tommy