I liked masons dying because they were too correct and had too much threadpull (biased wolf)
Last times, just because the masons were alive, they were not certain about the wolves.
i could have communicated but honestly being insulted anytime i expressed my reads got rid of all the WiM i had this game
It is brutal, it is less funn with 6 dead town.
itâs even more brutal for wolves
if wolves did not get a 3/3 then they would have probably lost
didnât know ybw was badeline wtf
i still think you played well, of all the non mason / wolf players you were my goat
BAN EVASION. BAN EVASION.
gummy 
anyways we the masons didnât know we were gonna die but you guys can read all about how tutuu was gonna push arctic in mason chat (my one humble brag for the game)
wolves played great; really gg for guessing us
I thought the ban is for not signing up games, it doesnt stop posting lol
you guys can also look at my supreme malding about being guessed AND DYING
THE PAINS OF DYING
@meow
i actually remembered the password to this account; it wasnât saved
oh u didnt? lmao
its an outed alt
WAIT YBW WAS SERIOUS AND NOT JOKING
I THOUGHT YOU WERE A MU USER
nein, itâs suspension
I DID NOT REALIZE
lmao
ME TOO
i was about to say counterpoint: if masons didnât die gummy wouldâve had to post for another two days instead of doing work but well.