COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 1

Nicest I could be

0/3 is actually also hard, but I think it’s more ideal

gummybear is really wolfy I’ll be honest here

hello the!

i did find some of his trs to seem a little tmi/reasoning didn’t seem real sounding

why do u think so?

imo ash is wolfier than arctic now and they most likely aren’t paired

gummy probs v

UNVOTE arctic
VOTE: gummy
if we r trying to get 0/3

VOTE: arctic

this doesn’t sound bad at all

1 Like

VOTE: arcticVOTE: iamagummyVOTE: autumn

1 Like

for now

eaves gth v

1 Like

from the ā€œohh this is funā€

sounds like town realizing there’s multiple ways to go about the vote like voting townreads to confirm them

I agree

1 Like

does this mean i’m wrong

1 Like

Idk does it

1 Like

i asked u first brosisitsiblinggirlboydudedawggalgoytheyit

1 Like

Greetings new community my is Tommy

2 Likes

Chomps (2): freckles, Frostwolf103
Arctic (2): Frostwolf103, bystander
freckles (1): Frostwolf103
Frostwolf103 (1): Chomps
Ash (1): iamagummybear
iamagummybear (1): bystander
autumnseas (1): bystander

Not Voting (7): tutuu, autumnseas, Badeline, eaves, Arctic, Tommy, Ash