
It feels like I have traveled 7 years into the past and am playing in mafia 451
it is a reasonable tactic to just try clear 3 town today yes i think
i acutually think this is the worst possible strat for town, because allowing mafia to take a town into jail with them is horror for us
like town and mafia in just muddies the water, if we cant get multi mafia we want multi town in the jail, so we should never really vote people pushing each other or people on âboth sidesâ unless we think its a town vs town argument and need to align those people together
and i say this while thinking you are probably town
Hi everyone! I havent read thread yet, as Iâm still at work. Even us manifestations of your emotions have to work under capitalism!
Unfortunatently, because Iâm at work and Iâm on my phone, my iconic Badeline Reaction Images:tm: will be gone until later. I should have plenty of time today while Iâm at work to read thread though!
(BADELINE SMILE HERE)
Afternoon cutiessssss
ugh I find it hard not to want to just say Arctic/Bys is v/v (hiii bys btw!!), I think bys entered super confidently and pushed an angle onto Arctic which i could see at the time and i do think arctic replied in a series of posts in a way that i feel only villager him would reply with, perhaps its the tone haha
i feel like, as arcticâs posts were constructively helpful to town strategy wise, this is like the opposite because its essentially over explaining wifom for content to me 
Do explain.
I actually thought bys was kind of mafia before this post but now Iâm doubting
And the post wasnât even that towny
Did seem very awkward in opening stages of game to me but Iâm also not sure if this is a meme please confirm
Freckles can be towny also
Do I have to manually type vote names I assume?
eaves!!!
omg i completely agree with you btw, well i did think gummy could be townie because she used about five words to reply to ashâs wall which i though would be pretty bold to do as a wolf xd
BUT
i feel like some of gummyâs comments like this difference check on arctic is pretty sussy, i just think its not a good faith argument to try to force this early and the hedge at the end whilst being more reasonable still feels a bit off
i also find tutuu to be a bit wolfy too, i think their plan for vts/masons is a lil replicable (is that the word?) if theyâre wolf fishing for a bit of cred plus i feel they entered the game with really awkward energy and their
feels a lot different to what i got this sod haha especially when its left unexplained!
eaves can be townie too for the gummy read c:
nyooo i think we can use the hammer icon and pick 3 people, I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH
I also want to know your bys scumread!! let me into your mind
Not at all, you can vote 3 people here, otherwise town wont able to win with all three mafia voted.
UNVOTE chomps
VOTE: tutuu
VOTE: iamagummybear
for now! sorry guys </3
Or rather what I meant, you canât win with less than three mafia.
oh that did not work
frostwolf show me your ways pls