COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 1

Bys as town: 500 posts
Bys as mafia: 50 posts and claim mafia and self votes and afk

1 Like

Why would you unvote Chomps?

why did u think i was kind of mafia

wdym by the post wasnt even that towny

like this post that ur responding to? why do u think it wasnt that towny yet i still tr it

Not really

I like badeline too

1 Like

How are we voting

i find this post wolfy it’s like hedgy but like acknowledging oneselfs own hedgineds yet setting a conclusion but hedging on the towniness of my post?

For town

open the comment editor, click on the hammer three times, write the name of the players at least 3 times or less.

I disagree with this approach

1 Like

…can you elaborate on this

1 Like

I disagree with your disagree

1 Like

thinking more i actually think no overlap first 3 phases even, is really strong

cause like, if you dont overlap first days you not only get info on two sections x mafia /3, but you also get info on two groups of x mafia /6 because youre able to just do basic addition without factoring overlaps how many in the total checked vs unchecked

then further fromt that, if you do it a third stage on that day you actually get two group of 3 checks, because you are checking a no overlap player number 7 to player number 9 group, which then will free check 10-12 because you know its the remainder

its like a lot more completly free concrete info at the down side of taking it slow, but i doubt we are winning in 3 phases anyways so i think its worth

1 Like

Thanks, but like game-wise

agreed yes

I agree with your disagree on my disagree

0/3 town first day is a waste of time and devoid of solving.

1 Like

Its literally solving

hello i am from smogon

i play on mu too as duskfall occasionally, i am old though

1 Like

Do you remember that one game I was in? yeah I solved it.

1 Like

I thought ur in ur 20s