COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 1

:eye:

Unless we have a strong reason to do otherwise, such as a qeak towncore but a strong wolfcore, I also believe it is better to shoot for 0/3.

It’s important we all are on the same page when voting. Some people postioning their voting for wolves and some positioning their voting for town is a recipe for disaster

This is correct. I remember it being our strategy as mafia last time Ash!

I’m 100 posts in. I’ll be taking thread parts at a time to account for the fact I’m a working girl manifestation thing and reading it all at once would be hard!

Currently I think I feel both bystander and frost are both wolfiest. I feel eh on Freckles as well. I don’t have any town reads.

I love how quickly things seem to leave the RVS stage now. I remember games where it used to be hubdreds or even a thousand posts of RVS. In this game it seemed we were already out of it after fifty posts!

@freckles this feels like an awkward not sure how to enter thread post to me

then the arctice vote post later, also feels like the opposite of what i got from the arctic post so i wondered if it was someone approaching it from a town perspective vs someone throwing out a ā€œoh they spoke mechanics they are busyworkingā€ general post, because while i do think those type of posts do exist (like i didnt like tutu’s), there is a clear difference between like filler mech talk, and constructive mech talk and its easier for town to distinguish this imo, because they have a similar mindset to the towny’s xoming in and talking mech

but i do think bys improved later on their second entrance to thread

All the line of questioning in his ISO feels like there’s no town intent behind it, almost all over the place. I feel like if you’re town maybe you’d ask questions but it would be more about the stuff you’re particularly interested in. I didn’t feel like he has any skin in the game when he asked his questions

honestly, even if we have a strong towncore its probably fine to just deepwolf check

i actually think one thing i feel strong about though is first two phases we shouldnt have overlap

it feels to me like one of those optimal ā€œjust difference check a bunch of people to get a bunch of info rather than conflipping the same people againā€

1 Like

Are we in agreement to go for 0/3? Everyone has to agree lol

Oh dont be, i agree with these votes

VOTE: tutuu
VOTE: iamagummybear
VOTE: bystander

gm

will reply to some things in a bit but i agree 0/3 is prob best strat for today (my half awake brain was like but what if this gives the wolves info about the masons… wolves know who the town are. help) and i like tommy’s point abt avoiding overlap first two phases. we don’t need to rush

can you self vote in this setup. that feels broken. i mean clearly tutuu just did but

2 Likes

I fully agree! Even in the first three phases it might be better to have no overlap depending on our outcomes. Though, that also depends on how good the mafia are at guessing our masons.

1 Like

hallo tommy where r u frum

It didnt work coz you voted only 2 ppl, if u wanna do that u also gotta vote ā€œno prisonerā€ or smth like, check the example in the OP

reported the undercover mods will not have this toxic behavior in fortressoflies.com @undercoverfuckingmodsbrosisit

3 Likes

Nice mason distancing

why do u think he’s town?

i am Good Qolf

1 Like

:wave:

that was all i had too

1 Like

hi freckleeessssi ur cuter

And how, is it wolfy from my posts?

i think this is nai for him

1 Like