COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

who (who) did he (him) tell you (tommy) to (aka 2)

It’s like emotionally agreeing cause I think arctic had the net similar d1 to me

In that we both pushed similar worlds, but just he backed off in the end

I don’t really remember if people have not been engaging with him but the agreement / mood melding is kind of making me pocketed because it’s like shared experience

1 Like

To what?

either autumn or tommy

at sod i would have said tommy but i can see the recent argument against autumn

but idk i mean tommy still thinks autumn is town so technically i should go with him

uhh but like fypov if ur town isnt that just like a rlly easy way for a wolf to try to make connection w a town

tell you that to*

who

at sod i would have said autumn*

1 Like

do u think tommy’s posting today is towny?

i think it’sbetter than autumn’s

1 Like

I actually feel like the biggest idiot right now sorry I actually can’t work out what you mean :sob:

1 Like

Why does that cause you to tr autumn? We don’t know freckles alignment.

You know I never got an explanation why gummy is town

She could not be. I think she is a less important slot to get information on today compared to others.

Thats my reasoning, at least

Thank you @Badeline

VOTE: meow
VOTE: autumnseas
VOTE: freckles

1 Like

let’s do this

Honestly fmpov the only way arctic is mafia now is if like exactly only freckles is mafia in that group?

Well if your remove the fact I’m probably voted anyways

vote those 3