COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

I think autumn is town though tbh

I’m not convinced personally.

I may switch my votes later.
Still at work.

I am actually struggling to find mafia

then what are u hoping to happen today

cuz if meow is a wolf and u are right about autumn and town then it will be a 1/3

but i am not happy with a 1/3, cuz in the event that meow is town and it’s you or autumn then it will basically just cause us to lose cuz everyone will be tunneled on meow being the wolf in the group

i want at least a 2/3

Yeah I want 2/3 I’m just thinking

the vote i made is the only possible one that people could plausibly vote for today that doesn’t include me or you

so if that doesn’t happen then nothing is going to change unless people vote me instead of you, which i am not going to argue in favor of

Towny: arctic/badeline
??? But sounds towny tone: freckles/autumn/chomp
Below ?? So mafia by poe: gummy/meow/eaves

1 Like

Yeah honestly I’d be happy to throw eaves or gummy in there but I know I’m not likely to get my way

VOTE: autumn
VOTE: freckles
VOTE: meow

@Arctic What about Chomps and Eaves, I thought you said eaves was more wolf than Freckles.

VOTE: eaves
VOTE: meow

i don’t think eaves is more of a wolf than freckles, but if freckles is town then i could see her being a wolf

i’m sheeping everyone on chomps, i do also think him solo voting you yesterday was town indicative

1 Like

i would rather keep autumn/meow/tommy

i don’t like this sudden change

frost i think arctic has wolf potential lol i don’t think we should let him dictate the votes

He was voting Freckles, eaves and bystander before me

I am not that easily swayed.

but you changed your votes?

Currently the wagons are the same

1 Like

Autumn and Meow are still top wagons, that is we’re fine with

why don’t u want to vote freckles