I do hate angle shoots that aren’t concrete
It’s like the classic “is this a slip?” And if you can’t tell then it’s obviously not good to go on
I do hate angle shoots that aren’t concrete
It’s like the classic “is this a slip?” And if you can’t tell then it’s obviously not good to go on
im not even reading freckles as town for ogi reasons so idk what arctic is talking about lmao
And tbh I think freckles just posted towny generally not talking about position in the game
Let’s say this is going to be 0/3 town tonight (not freckles), who do you suggest to beam for town tomorrow?
So question, what do you think wolves were doing yesterday? What was their plan?
i think bys made himself very towny early on and frostwolf was similarly townread by people who knew his meta so i don’t think those two votes were going to be prevented
i think mafia just couldn’t build enough momentum
idt this is true fwiw
Perhaps the focus is on mason hunting.
Ash for instance.
So what about tutuu then? And why do you think freckles was a counterwagon?
You can do both.
tutuu was a really strong presence who towned it up for a couple of players and got other people to follow
idk about freckles; i think people were just towning her
Sure, but probably not putting themselves in spotlight first day.
I think gummy should be beamed tomorrow. I’ve thought their gameplay all day has been kinda wolfy but a problem for later. These recent set of posts inspire very little confidence. Her reasoning has made very little sense to me.
im fine with that yeah
along with chomps and eaves, should this become 0/3 and today also 0/3 then that leaves Arctic/Badeline/Freckles.
Am I wrong?
I don’t think we’re hitting 0/3 today.
Who do you think is likely to be mafia if we get 1/3 today
Thats a very possibility to happen, Day 2 just got boring.