COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

Agreed,

But also we get to beam everyone else tomorrow so it’s more who go with who

1 Like

do u think it’s towny / what do u think of it besides a comparison w autumn

it’s okay it’s mb i’m bad at wording things

what

Depends on who we beam! Things seem to be very up in the air right now.

If wolves are simply allowing another 0/3, I would be extremely surprised.

1 Like

i’m staying there for now but imma talk/read a bit more to confirm just in case i wanna change

ok mb

i kinda thought jay was just posting towny regardless but ill read it again i was probs a bit confbiased from the thing

bc i thought host wouldn’t allow

That the wolves are mason hunting rather than pushing misjudged towns D1

That would be easy to pinpoint Chomps for that reason

ok freckles is actually wolfy

1 Like

If the wolves are only mason hunting and not pushing agenda at all, then I think the wolves are playing very very poorly.

VOTE: meow
VOTE: autumn
VOTE: freckles

1 Like

Yeah, that combelintorics game from 2 years, there are a more engaging wolf team than we have now. They almost won too since they beamed 3 masons, but we beamed 3 mafia in the end.

If we beam 6 more town, then mafia is 100% outed.

i think this is good
@tutuu @tommy

1 Like

i checked and freckles is actually wolfy mb farty

Yes… exactly… so mafia wouldn’t let that happen…

I really don’t think we are going to be on the same wavelength. I’m glad I found you as town day one.

1 Like

In a sense, Gummy should be cleared just as you, having voted me/bystander/tutuu that day.