COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

Tommy/Eaves/Chomps/Arctic/Autumn/Meow/Freckles

It’s a readlist

1 Like

You got time to bring up that freckles town view.

Yes frost. This is why I have been towning gummy all day. I stated this earlier.

you gotta trust me on this one bys

@meow can you vote tommy over freckles please

@Frostwolf103 can you vote tommy over freckles please

VOTE: autumn
VOTE: meow
VOTE: Tommy

@meow hold that vote

1 Like

As I’ve said I think freckles posting was just generally towny, I think their solving is believable, sounds quite pure

It’s not a deep next level analysis it’s very level 1 just towny player imo

You need to properly explain why you town freckles so much.

no i really don’t need to

I do need a deep analysis to prove freckles is town, so get to it.

Is it too late to vote gummy

lol be so fr

Then why should anyone believe what you are saying?

mb

I would still like to set our focus on freckles voters.

I’m sitting town on my phone watching a movie with my friend realistically I’m not doing a big analysis

you don’t have to but i think you should :person_shrugging:

we literally are

tommy/meow/autumn all voted freckles