COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

meow (8): freckles, autumnseas, tutuu, iamagummybear, Arctic, Tommy, Frostwolf103, bystander
autumnseas (8): Chomps, tutuu, iamagummybear, Badeline, meow, Arctic, Frostwolf103, bystander
Tommy (7): freckles, Chomps, autumnseas, tutuu, iamagummybear, Frostwolf103, bystander
freckles (3): Badeline, meow, Arctic
Arctic (2): freckles, autumnseas
Badeline (2): Chomps, eaves
eaves (2): meow, Tommy
Chomps (1): eaves
iamagummybear (1): eaves

They did when j came in last night but I wasn’t around long

what did u like abt it

Their solving just sounded legitimate and not agendaed, I mean they weren’t asking me a lot of question I arrived when they were giving a conclusion and they still took time to talk to me anyways

Which feels less ā€œoops guy who hasn’t posted is now here I’ve to deal with itā€ and more ā€œokay Tommy is wolfy and I’ve a chance to take to him so I willā€

Which means it’s like actual solving attempt to me

I also liked them day 1 anyways

like it just make sense to me that u place so much value on freckles having a good progression like idk i just cant rlly understand why that makes her townier than a bunch of other ppl (not talking abt ics obv)

meow (8): freckles, autumnseas, tutuu, iamagummybear, Arctic, Tommy, Frostwolf103, bystander
autumnseas (8): tutuu, iamagummybear, Arctic, Frostwolf103, bystander, Chomps, Badeline, meow
Tommy (7): freckles, autumnseas, tutuu, iamagummybear, Frostwolf103, bystander, Chomps
freckles (3): Arctic, Badeline, meow
Arctic (2): freckles, autumnseas
eaves (2): Tommy, meow
Badeline (2): Chomps, eaves
Chomps (1): eaves
iamagummybear (1): eaves

would a wolf not fake that tho?

Agenda is like the most mafia thing that exists or up there

Progression is the hardest thing to fake as mafia

So I put a lot of value on progression generally, it’s why I was annoyed you’re not giving reasons

It’s very easy to say c is mafia now c is town

And change, but if you give reasons and consistently back up/react to behaviour it’s harder to fake as mafia

2 Likes

Progression is really hard to fake

1 Like

@May

What’s the joke hahah

like wojld a wolf play so plainly where they are just being like ok here’s a wolfread i can take it

especially in this mode, town doesnt not die

and wincon is staying hidden for both sides

so why would a good social charismatic wolf like jay not fake a fine seeming read idk most wolves would attempt to make things seem reasonable

May hates the word ā€œprogressionā€.

i disagree personally but it’s ok coz we play mafia differently

but i am an ic? my progression is not relevant

like i get wanting to know why so u can argue that ur towny but i dont really get that impression completely and it seems more like ur unhappy about not understanding how we got there

1 Like

I’ve no idea what people’s meta is, so that’s not really been counted into my reads

I’m just giving reads based on gameplay in this game 100 percent

1 Like

Why?

i place more emphasis on properly showing my progression as mafia than town

(but generally i don’t bother than much bc im not rlly the kind of player to feel like i have to explain every little change in thought )

idk i feel like mafia tries to make their progression good? lol

i’m better at making reasonable progressions as mafia personally but isk

Well you started with it before you were ic, I’m giving an example

It is a play style difference but genrelely it’s why this type of thing is important to me (or honestly just part of why)

1 Like