COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

I don’t exactly remember. You’d have to ask him postgame.

Also I don’t think I was towny I wolf sided super hard lmao

1 Like

okay if u believed the meta im telling u what do u think? u can trust im town and i think anyone who knows jay can corroborate

Tried but fails

Which is why my emphasis is on it being good progression not just progression

Not saying I’m always right maybe I’m not but this is how I view the game and why I found freckles towny

then why isn’t the importance of progression lowered if u think there is a very basic/simple reason to scumrwad u (for wolfisidj g)

I feel a very big disconnect with many players this game. I hope the beams will clear that up.

tbh i think im cautiously optimistic that this hits 3/3 and the game ends now

Then j become more null, because I don’t rey see why they are mafia regardless k guess

I also do want to try play the game myself because I think it’s pro town even if I’m not listened to

If I just sheep the ic and everyone else does we won’t get anymore more info after from solving cause mafia gets to hide and just sheep then

1 Like

it’s not rlly sheeping it’s jus acknowledging meta but it’s ok bc ur not obligated to that so it’s fine

could u vote a viable 3 pls

Progression being important doesn’t mean it’s the only important thing

1 Like

if tommy is a wolf this is 3/3 imo this is his only team

2 Likes

i think tommy is wolf who has tmi on freckles being town and has boxed himself in

tommy are u fine if we say if this isn’t 3/3 you are town? i can’t rlly see in any other teams

1 Like

If you want to take me as clear tomorrow then sure but I kind of doubt you’ll let they stand

don’t worry coz everyone sheep’s the ics right…

1 Like

sorry if it feels like i’m nagging u but can u vote a viable 3 i want to read it

I think I want to see the results of the current wagon and work from there. Things feel very strange.

1 Like

VOTE: tommy
VOTE: freckles
VOTE: autumn

I don’t think we are hitting 2/3 so I’m just voting this to try hit 0/3

1 Like

Apparently we do

Gun to head the 4 wagons include 1 mafia and it’s meow