COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

  1. tutuu ic
  2. Ash/meow probs just mafia ya
  3. autumnseas same as ^
  4. Badeline v
  5. iamagummybear v
  6. Chomps possible if wrong
  7. eaves possible if wrong
  8. Arctic v
  9. Frostwolf103 ic
  10. bystander ic
  11. freckles diff check w tommy imo
  12. Tommy diff check w tommy imo

but idk i find it weird tommy trs freckles

im kind of conf biased on autumn and meow tbf i do see that

I’m a diff check with myself yay

2 Likes

interesting okay

Do you actually think this is 0/3?

Okay. Question people really need to answer. If this is 0/3, then what the fuck are wolves doing?

1 Like

oops

u get what i mean tho

1 Like

sorry if ur town and i couldn’t find u

i thought freckles was wolfier than u from my personal read but its just

:slightly_smiling_face:‍:arrow_up_down:

tbf it’s hard for wolves to do anything when we have 3 town locks already

wh

what

you tutuu and frost are all town

what were woofs doing if freckles v

1 Like

okay this i don’t know

1 Like

that was accidentally post

1 Like

cos im not a wolf

#stay_lit

like i’m happy to follow u, since u seem very opinionated on tommy on over freckles

but this part doesn’t make much sense to me

like the d1 happenings if it’s meow tommy autumn

2 Likes

Not confidently but I do think we are going to hit 1/3 today and this is the best option I think to hit with my options I have

1 Like

why do u think autumn is town?
sorry if u already explained

It’s okay as I say I wolf sided

1 Like

yeah i just want to wait for results at this point

i think ive talked in circles and im getting woozed

hopefully the game is over cos if not im gonna have to think realy hard tn

in the end i might decide between them for myself is that ok for u