you apologize too much
Tommy (8): freckles, autumnseas, tutuu, iamagummybear, bystander, Chomps, Tommy, Frostwolf103
autumnseas (8): tutuu, iamagummybear, Arctic, bystander, Chomps, Badeline, meow, Tommy
meow (7): freckles, autumnseas, tutuu, iamagummybear, Arctic, bystander, Frostwolf103
freckles (5): Arctic, Badeline, meow, Tommy, Frostwolf103
Arctic (2): freckles, autumnseas
Badeline (2): Chomps, eaves
eaves (1): meow
Chomps (1): eaves
iamagummybear (1): eaves
look i know i have strongarmed eod today and i know it’s frustrating but please trust that i wouldn’t do this unless i had a good reason for doing so
i believe if meow and autumn have 1 wolf then autumn is town
May??? What happened to June??? I need to lie down.
i agree w this too fwiw
Queen of vagueposting.
hehe
if this ends up being a 1/3 then gummybears are back on the menu
yes ofc
Who’s third wolf then, freckles?
I’m not usually one for candy. I actually despise the taste of gummybears. But, I suppose I can settle for them if this is 1/3.
Asking this to Arctic is hilarious.
probably, i mean with gummy it makes d1 a bit weir cuz she didnt really push for freckles even but her play today probably overrides that
continuing that
if gummy is a wolf, they want 1/3 right and if i say that meow is the wolf in the current 3 which is what gummy is pushing for, pushing for tommy over freckles only makes sense if tommy is town and freckles is mafia right
so it would be meow/gummy/freckles
but like i said in the past post this team doesn’t make sense for d1
i keep almost forgetting bys is ic and going wow she is so towny
it’s bc im not a wolf bys
no team will make sense with me on it
mrrr.
have chomps and eaves done anything notable today im staring at the outlier votes
Meta be damned, wolves has plans
no they are tmrw’s problem if there is a tmrw